out of memory

Posted By: anime

out of memory - 01/12/07 09:06

Hi. I am experimenting with the latest version of 3DGPro, 6.5 and trying to open a level from the 6.3 version. I get the message out of memory and don`t know how to fix it. I tried to open "Map properties" but nothing happens.I also imported the level as a prefab, but then a lot of my sprites had moved down and I will have to remake a lot of things.
Please help.
Posted By: Joey

Re: out of memory - 01/12/07 17:40

your version of 3dgs?

Re: out of memory - 01/12/07 18:28

Hi.
I have the Pro version
Posted By: broozar

Re: out of memory - 01/12/07 21:25

we all had to "remake a lot of things" when we moved to versions beyond 6.31, as the coord system has been changed.

for your memory problem: does a rebuild and re-save work for you?

Re: out of memory - 01/12/07 22:03

I managed to split the scene in two and open parts of it first and import the rest as a prefab. I deleted most of the actions and built the level. Anyway I have gone back to 6.4. Will wait until the beta is the new version. My experience with 6.4 is also somewhat strange concerning rendering. Pixelation around objects, strange "jumping" movements by entities and player.
I guess I have to build everything from scratch again if I want to get this to work.
A bit depressing as I have 7 levels. Beem working on it for 3 years and am dead tired of upgrading. But I do need some of the new functionality.
hanks for taking an interest..
Posted By: Joey

Re: out of memory - 01/15/07 17:03

well, there's no need to remake everything from scratch, is there? conitec tries to keep up compatibility with older versions, so these changes should be mostly minor ones.
© 2024 lite-C Forums