3rd Person Camera?

Posted By: Anonymous

3rd Person Camera? - 10/21/02 03:41

I need 3rd person Camera Help. I need like a Resident Evil Style Camera! I read the tutorial in the downloads section but it doesn't make sense!

Has anyone done this before.

Re: 3rd Person Camera? - 10/21/02 06:29

Many people have posted about this type of camera before. Do a forum search and surely you will find a script that meets your needs or a basis on which to start.
Posted By: dragon100

Re: 3rd Person Camera? - 10/21/02 06:45

hi

you could also try the resident evil style camera in aum4, I've used it before and it works well. The camera however moves before changing cameras but a code that stops this is posted in the question and answers of aum 11.

note: that the camera code uses the "player" pointer when changing cameras so use the template player script to test it and then you can change the pointer.

the script is included in the aum download so you can test it without having to write it out, just call the function from your main function.

you can then read the information included which will help you understand how it works

hope this helps you

Dragon100
Posted By: weirdo

Re: 3rd Person Camera? - 10/23/02 08:18

[Roll Eyes] Goto downloads and get that camera tutorial(I mean gamestudio downloads) [Roll Eyes]

Re: 3rd Person Camera? - 10/26/02 09:09

What's aum4?????
Posted By: napo

Re: 3rd Person Camera? - 10/26/02 14:35

here :
http://www.gameresource.de/aum/

it's the 3dgs user magazine
© 2024 lite-C Forums