player ducking

Posted By: Blackchuck

player ducking - 02/04/10 18:22

Does somevody know what the best way is to let chareckters duck, without leting them fall throw the ground or warnings and errors?
thanks
Posted By: Rei_Ayanami

Re: player ducking - 02/04/10 18:36

well, you need a model with a duck animation and a simple gravity code, with c_rtace and c_move and you have to use c_updatehull / c_setminmax after changing the frame wink
Posted By: maslone1

Re: player ducking - 02/04/10 18:52

what the??!??!!!! laugh @ blackjuck ..... you realy have the 7.80 pro version?????????? AND you don't know how to code/animate it?....

oh dear (maybe you just make a joke and you only have th free lite-c version, or it is true an you have a corrupt version...)

Re: player ducking - 02/04/10 19:03

Now it`s ot`s ok, I didn`t use c_rtace blush...

Thanks

Re: player ducking - 02/04/10 19:13

He "maslone1"!
Thanks for the frendly help mad
Posted By: MrNoOne

Re: player ducking - 02/07/10 04:59

you expect help when its possible you are using a cracked version of 3d game studio pro?

Re: player ducking - 02/08/10 19:04

that isn't an answere "Blackchuck".... grow up and use the free lite-c edition, if you haven't got a legal version of gamestudio.

The free lite-c version is good enough.
Posted By: JibbSmart

Re: player ducking - 02/09/10 04:14

Take it easy, guys. Why're you still using A7.77, maslone1? 7.80 isn't known for being a warez version, or at least as far as I know.

There's a chance anyone could be using a warez version, but there's no actually good reason to accuse Blackchuck of using warez.

Glad you got it working.

Jibb

Re: player ducking - 02/09/10 16:26

No problem Blackchuck laugh

Re: player ducking - 02/11/10 06:38

yes right..... i haven't updated my personaly yet, i already use the version 7.82com. But to write A7pro,.... you know the price of the pro version...
and if i see a guy with zero personaly information and a big "A7 pro", clear that i think he use a curropt version.
But it also could be a newbie who doesn't know what's the different between pro an extra version. and so i asked him, if he realy have the pro version... laugh
Posted By: Cowabanga

Re: player ducking - 02/12/10 19:58

Originally Posted By: Jibb
7.80 isn't known for being a warez version,
Well, yeah. It is.

Re: player ducking - 02/12/10 20:34

There has only been one public beta since 7.80, and according to the thread that is no longer available -- 7.80 appears to be the latest "official" public beta version.

But you're the warez expert ^^

Jibb
Posted By: SchokoKeks

Re: player ducking - 02/12/10 21:34

@JulzMighty: 7.82 is the latest officially available version. it can be downloaded on the download page.

I did a quick search on well known warez sites, and A7.80 Professional can be downloaded there, although it will probably not work right.

Re: player ducking - 02/12/10 21:51

You're right laugh I never thought to look on the download page. I just thought it was unusual that the 7.82 link was removed from the original thread.

Cheers,

Jibb

Re: player ducking - 02/12/10 22:23

I don't understand why people are still using their warez version - i mean, the extra is free and has not as many bugs as the warez version -> and you can publish your games laugh
Posted By: Cowabanga

Re: player ducking - 02/12/10 23:07

@Rei:
Simple. Because they wanna make the best game in the whole world, and they think that if they own a Pro engine, they're gonna be able to make the best game ever. They consider A7 Extra as "junk" because it doesn't have the word "Pro".

Re: player ducking - 02/24/10 15:04

Wait a sekund, I can publish my games, I have an registration and can download the warehouse score and so on.
And I never said that I byed it my self, it was an gift from a friend that made computergames with gamestudio and as he didn`t use it any more he gave it me.
He is using know Ix studios or whatever it`s called.
© 2024 lite-C Forums