Upgrading to A7 - Questions...

Posted By: DeKO_Mania

Upgrading to A7 - Questions... - 04/19/08 03:43

I currently have the commercial edition of A6, and would like to downgrade to the extra edition of A7. My issue is that I no longer have the key I was provided for the A6 engine. Is that necessary when updating, or would you simply check your files, and create a new key for me compatible with A7?

Thank you!
Posted By: jcl

Re: Upgrading to A7 - Questions... - 04/21/08 07:23

The upgrade process only requires your A6 user ID and password. If you still have that, you should have no problem. If you also have lost your user data, please contact the support. They have a list of advices what to do in such a case.

- Our sales people will probably kill me for saying that, but if you're short on money you can also upgrade to a sort of A7 Extra without paying anything. Just download the free lite-C version. It contains an earlier version of the A7 Extra engine.
Posted By: Quad

Re: Upgrading to A7 - Questions... - 05/18/08 22:50

@draculaFactory: dont post such things here and contact support. They solve every damn problem.
Posted By: draculaFactory

Re: Upgrading to A7 - Questions... - 05/18/08 23:13

[removed due to legal reasons]
Posted By: jcl

Re: Upgrading to A7 - Questions... - 05/19/08 08:06

draculaFactory: I've removed some of your posts in your own interest. This is a public forum, and posting claims that accuse a third party of fraud can get you in serious legal trouble if - as I assume - you're not able to prove them. If you have any problems with ordering products on the Internet, please contact the support of the store in question. We have meanwhile processed many thousands of orders with share-it and have never heard of any problems or foul play from their side.
© 2024 lite-C Forums