A6 logo

Posted By: mpdeveloper_B

A6 logo - 07/28/06 18:55

is it okay to use a custom made logo for 3dgamestudio A6. i would still show the logo, and for the required amount of time, but does it matter if it is custom made?
Posted By: ulillillia

Re: A6 logo - 07/28/06 19:16

Many users have used custom-made logos. Before using them, however, they must be approved by Conitec first. Post the logo and see if Conitec approves of it.
Posted By: ICRDesign

Re: A6 logo - 07/28/06 19:25

From what I see there are two locations in the manual explaining about logo use:
1.)Under "Upgrades" each version of 3DGS except the Pro Version has to show one of the Standard 3DGS logos.
2.) Under "Publishing your Game" this info is explained more-so...
Simply type in "Logo" in the search function of the manual....
Paul
Posted By: MJR_Corp

Re: A6 logo - 07/28/06 22:57

I liked the original logo, (logolite) its all shiny... Its well made too.

Re: A6 logo - 07/30/06 02:22

wait, i have TC so if i were to make an animated logo (.avi) or something of the sort, and at the end of the avi, it flips to the default logo is this okay, for instance, i like logolite. if i were to have a fade in and a character does something on the screen and A6 was shown on the screen and then fades to look like the acual original bmp, would this be okay?

of course i know it would have to be approved by conitec, but still.
Posted By: Rad_Daddy

Re: A6 logo - 07/30/06 03:15

You can have an animated A6 logo, it has been done before. You dont even have to show the origional logo, as far as I know. As long as whatever you make is approved by Conitec, then you can use it...

Re: A6 logo - 08/07/06 18:37

ok thanks
© 2024 lite-C Forums