Blood Image in Outside Level is not transparent

Posted By: GregM

Blood Image in Outside Level is not transparent - 01/23/09 09:43

I recently purchased A7. When I ran the Outside Level Template, if the player entity is hit, the blood image is not transparent. It is a red spot, surrounded by a white box that fills the screen.

Does anyone know what might be happening? My video card can play games like Doom, so I know it is not the graphics capability of the video card.

Thanks for the help.
Posted By: Cowabanga

Re: Blood Image in Outside Level is not transparent - 01/23/09 09:48

What's your version?

Re: Blood Image in Outside Level is not transparent - 01/26/09 09:29

I have the Commercial 7.60 version.

Re: Blood Image in Outside Level is not transparent - 01/26/09 11:25

Update to A7.66. If it doesn't work, Update your VGA Driver.
Posted By: firelord

Re: Blood Image in Outside Level is not transparent - 01/29/09 21:36

I have same problem, i have downloaded latest driver for my geforce 6200 graphics card and version 7.66 gstudio, when im shot i get the red blood in the middle of screen and white, which i would say should be a alpha channel.

Re: Blood Image in Outside Level is not transparent - 01/30/09 07:08

Hmmmm, That's weird.

Re: Blood Image in Outside Level is not transparent - 01/31/09 15:06

I have updated to 7.66, the drivers are definately up to date on my ATI video card, and I checked that I had the most up to date DirectX drivers. Still the same issue.

I was thinking alpha channel also firelord, but I haven't checked that yet. It is good to know I am not the only one having the issue, but it would be great if someone had a solution.

Maybe I should put this in the bug reports.

Re: Blood Image in Outside Level is not transparent - 01/31/09 17:44

This was answered in the Bugs forum. It is an alpha channel issue in the image, not a bug.

http://www.opserver.de/ubb7/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=249107#Post249107
© 2024 lite-C Forums