MED skin editor crashes

Posted By: Toryno

MED skin editor crashes - 07/25/09 10:40

Whenever I want to open the skin editor in MED, MED crashes cry Do i have to reinstall gamestudio complete? frown
Posted By: Pappenheimer

Re: MED skin editor crashes - 07/25/09 15:26

I've got this problem 2 days ago, but only on one PC out of over ten with the MED of Lite-C. I got an error message that lets me think that the RAM had a defect.

Re: MED skin editor crashes - 07/25/09 15:42

I don't get a message, only "MED funktioniert nicht mehr" (german), so it's only "MED doesn't work no more"...
Can I reinstall MED without reinstalling SED and WED? Because I don't want to set the hotkeys etc again.
Posted By: Pappenheimer

Re: MED skin editor crashes - 07/25/09 17:13

Don't know, but you should be able to install several times in different directions, I have at least several versions of A7 in different directions installed.

As for the hotkeys, the are probably saved in a seperate file, that you could backup and replace later in the right folder.

Re: MED skin editor crashes - 07/25/09 18:07

Ah Ok then I download and install the latest version of gamestudio ^^
Posted By: Quad

Re: MED skin editor crashes - 07/25/09 19:16

afaik deleting med.cfg fixes this, bu not sure.
Posted By: Storm_Mortis

Re: MED skin editor crashes - 07/25/09 19:22

well if got the same problem with the A7 Med, but on every machine i tryed.
If try to start the sKin editor, Med just chrashes.

dont now why, i alwas thought this would be fixed with the next release...since first version

Re: MED skin editor crashes - 07/28/09 01:22

I uninstalled gamestudio and then installed it in the same folder and restarted the pc but always the same problem with the skin editor. Then I installed in an other folder and there it works. wink
© 2024 lite-C Forums