GED doesnt work for me

Posted By: Matt_Aufderheide

GED doesnt work for me - 11/17/09 12:26

I try to open any level in GED and it appears to load and then it just seems to hang at where it says "loading level in engine 100%" ...this happens with the blank wmb as well as my own levels...does anyone use GED?
Posted By: gri

Re: GED doesnt work for me - 11/17/09 13:50

hi,

The last beta version solved this problem for me.

I got the same Loading-forever behaivior like you. Dont know if we are the only ones because nobody said something.

regards,
gri
Posted By: SchokoKeks

Re: GED doesnt work for me - 11/17/09 15:11

I have the same problem with the GED version in A7.80.1 and with the newest (closed) beta version. where did you get the beta version you are talking about?
Posted By: Cowabanga

Re: GED doesnt work for me - 11/18/09 06:41

I guess from the private beta section (If you have Pro).
Posted By: SchokoKeks

Re: GED doesnt work for me - 11/18/09 22:43

I've got access to the private beta section and it still has the problem for me. posted it there with my logfiles, jcl wanted to look into it but no answer so far.
Posted By: Silence_

Re: GED doesnt work for me - 11/19/09 02:50

Does the same thing to me to. Then it freezes and has a hart time shutting down. I don't use GED because of that. Wish I could but one wrong move then it freezes.

Guess everyone thought it was such easy glich to find and someone else will report it, that no one reported it.
Posted By: gri

Re: GED doesnt work for me - 11/19/09 07:39

hi,

are you able to create a new level with GED - without this "eternal lag"?

I use A7.81.6b

regards,
gri
Posted By: Silence_

Re: GED doesnt work for me - 11/19/09 21:14

I can't do anything with GED, Other than just opening it up and looking at it.If I try to load , save, make a level it freezes.
I use A7 80.0.1

Just wondering, is there a newer version out like 80.0.2 or sompthing. The download page doesn't give you the last part of the version number.
Posted By: rvL_eXile

Re: GED doesnt work for me - 11/20/09 05:54

OFFTOPIC:

Welcome Back Matt... Where was you until 2006?

cYa Sebastian
Posted By: Matt_Aufderheide

Re: GED doesnt work for me - 11/20/09 13:03

I've been around, I just don't post very much anymore. I got A7 recently so I'm messing with it...
© 2024 lite-C Forums