Shade-c screen problem ?

Posted By: Dante_Scott

Shade-c screen problem ? - 01/27/10 01:40

I dont really know why it does this but whenever I run my level in wed with shade-c on it messes up my entire screen. I would like help of what to do after I did everything the help.exe file said. Such as add this code
video_switch(8,32,0);
Its not my graphics card because I have a Radeon ATI HD 4850.
Anyone who knows what the problem is here could you please send me a private message.

-Thanks to all who contribute to helping me in this matter.
Posted By: DJBMASTER

Re: Shade-c screen problem ? - 01/27/10 02:34

Isn't this like the 4th post your made about Shade-C not working properly? Be careful else the mods might temporarily ban you. Also this isn't the right forum to post this question it.

If it's Shade-C and the screen is messed up then I can only assume that you are trying to apply a Post-Processing effect, but it's gone wrong.

First disable shade-c to see if the level runs correctly. If it does, then you know that the shader effect has been applied incorrectly or variables need tweaking.
Posted By: Dante_Scott

Re: Shade-c screen problem ? - 01/27/10 22:13

Yeah . It works dandy without the shade-c in my main script.

And shouldn't the mods allow me to continuously post various questions that I have about shade-c. Or is that against the rules counting as spam ?
Posted By: lostclimate

Re: Shade-c screen problem ? - 01/27/10 23:24

no, he's saying this is the wrong topic to post under. it would be the "third-party tools" topic.
Posted By: DJBMASTER

Re: Shade-c screen problem ? - 01/28/10 03:46

It's not spam if your questions are different, but it's better to keep all your questions in one post, relating to the original topic.

As for your Shade-C problem, does the particular shader you want to use come with a sample/demo? Does it work correctly in the sample?
© 2024 lite-C Forums