Is it possible to import model and animation to MED from blender

Posted By: Muhsin

Is it possible to import model and animation to MED from blender - 03/22/10 16:42

Hi!

Is it possible to import model with animation to MED from blender?
and if it is, how do i do it?

thanks!

- Muhsin Kaymak

Re: Is it possible to import model and animation to MED from blender - 03/22/10 18:32

Isn't there anybody, who can help me with this?
Posted By: Rei_Ayanami

Re: Is it possible to import model and animation to MED from blender - 03/22/10 18:53

please use the search function wink

ventilator wrote a plugin for blender for export to mdl. Use the search or 3rd party plugins or user contributions wink
Posted By: sydan

Re: Is it possible to import model and animation to MED from blender - 03/23/10 09:34

A quick google search for 'blender to 3d gamestudio' reveals this as the first result:
http://www.coniserver.net/wiki/index.php/Blender

Re: Is it possible to import model and animation to MED from blender - 03/23/10 15:30

it says that i need to save the script in the script folder, where can i find that folder?

Re: Is it possible to import model and animation to MED from blender - 03/23/10 15:35

Ok, found it, thanks!
Posted By: rvL_eXile

Re: Is it possible to import model and animation to MED from blender - 03/23/10 15:37

Just Copy the Script into the Blender Folder...
next step, look in blender under the Preferences and look wheater the Plugin dir is the "Blender Folder" if not , select this one...
Save user Preferences (STRG+U) and restart Blender...
Now the "MDL Script" must be located at the "export" Function of blender.

cYa Sebastian
Posted By: TerraSame

Re: Is it possible to import model and animation to MED from blender - 03/28/10 18:30

I downloaded the file from the link above (from conitec's wikii) and it's a .py file. What the heck opens that type of file?
Thanks...

Posted By: Quad

Re: Is it possible to import model and animation to MED from blender - 03/28/10 18:41

it is a phyton file, and it is a blender plugin. it is plain text btw.
Posted By: Pappenheimer

Re: Is it possible to import model and animation to MED from blender - 03/28/10 19:41

... means, you don't need to open that file. Just paste it in the folder of blender where you find the .py files of the other plugins.

Re: Is it possible to import model and animation to MED from blender - 03/28/10 19:41

Quadraxas...
I have Python on my computer that also has Max 2010. My bad...
I re-downloaded it on the right machine and put the file in the phythom DLL folder. I imagine that should work...
Now... On with the U-tube vids...
Thanks...

Re: Is it possible to import model and animation to MED from blender - 03/28/10 19:48

Hey...
Thanks guys...
I downloaded the .py file on the wrong computer...
I now have it located on the rigt computer that has Blender installed and I located it in the Blender DLL folder.
I imagine that should work...
Now it's on to watching U-tube vids...
Thanks Again...
TerraSame

Re: Is it possible to import model and animation to MED from blender - 03/28/10 19:49

Hey...
Thanks guys...
I now have it located on the rigt computer that has Blender installed and I located it in the Blender DLL folder.
Thanks Again...
TerraSame

Re: Is it possible to import model and animation to MED from blender - 03/28/10 19:50

Hey...
Thanks guys...
Thanks Again...
TerraSame

Re: Is it possible to import model and animation to MED from blender - 03/28/10 19:52

Hey...
Thanks guys...
Thanks Again...
TerraSame

Re: Is it possible to import model and animation to MED from blender - 03/28/10 19:53

I'm having trobs with this computer and the forum...
Sorry for the multiple comments...
© 2024 lite-C Forums