Satey: Donkey Girl

Posted By: Andvari

Satey: Donkey Girl - 10/13/06 00:43

a WIP of my latest model

Posted By: lostclimate

Re: Satey: Donkey Girl - 10/13/06 01:11

well it is a good model but uhhh.... a little wierd buyt hey if its what your looking for good job, looks nice and exactly how i would picture a

donkey girl?...?
Posted By: Nardulus

Re: Satey: Donkey Girl - 10/13/06 01:15

I Like it very much.

For my taste I would make the girls arms more human female like.
She's got a sexy waist maybe the arms should match. IMHO

Ken
Posted By: ello

Re: Satey: Donkey Girl - 10/13/06 06:51

hey, she's a real cutey. well done.. as always you got my deep respect for your skills!
Posted By: TheExpert

Re: Satey: Donkey Girl - 10/13/06 12:00

Very good work like always

you could make a great game with such skills
Posted By: Damocles

Re: Satey: Donkey Girl - 10/13/06 12:30

You should adjust the position of the iris in the eyes a bit.
They are too close to the nose, make it a bit a crossed-eye view.
(you just need to adjust it a small amount though)
Posted By: oliver2s

Re: Satey: Donkey Girl - 10/13/06 13:22

Nice model, but you should one more finger on each hand. At the moment it looks weird with 8 fingers.
Posted By: PHeMoX

Re: Satey: Donkey Girl - 10/13/06 15:55

She's a bit unbalanced at the moment. If I would draw something like this, I would have made her upper body a bit more fat. Perhaps increased the boobs too. Or you should make her taller. It feels the dimensions are not quite right.

However, having said all this, I couldn't do it better myself, so respect man!

Cheers
Posted By: phil3d

Re: Satey: Donkey Girl - 10/13/06 17:02

ehm..... nice curves
Posted By: frazzle

Re: Satey: Donkey Girl - 10/13/06 19:46

The model is great, super, and so on Andvari
Your skins keep amazing me, simple but HANDPAINTED, just like the rest of your models
But as oliver2s mentioned, the only bad thing are the fingers, I know the model looks like a freak, but keep it at least 25% realistic
Great work !!

Cheers

Frazzle
Posted By: puhmann

Re: Satey: Donkey Girl - 10/17/06 14:20

Well the face etc. (right part of the screen) looks really cute but the rest of the body are ... some kind of oversized. I mean big eyes and this cute little nose and when you look downwards you see this big and strong arms hanging on the cute small shoulders. The same with the legs.

Maybee she would look more sexy if you make the parts of the body a little bit smaller, and the legs a little bit longer.

But its already a good work, not much people can moddel on you level!
Posted By: Towelie

Re: Satey: Donkey Girl - 10/18/06 00:13

Lookin good as usual Andvari. Hands could use work, as some said earlier, and the transition between the hands and arms could look better- maybe use an alpha map? It looks far too jagged.

P.S. I believe its creepy to categorize this under sexy in any way, as well as his previous half animal models. This is not to say that these are exceptionally good models however, its just a point...
© 2024 lite-C Forums