dance or something

Posted By: Dj_Pint

dance or something - 12/21/06 16:29

Hey guyz, this is a little taste of my project dance or something:

how can i make the hair more cool? an the t***s have too much edges (it's too edgy or something like that, i'm german^^) Tell me some cool stuff about how i can improve this little ravegirl...
grez, mr DJPINT

Re: dance or something - 12/21/06 16:37

ps: 1017vertices, 1890 faces
Posted By: AndrewSwallow

Re: dance or something - 12/21/06 17:07

hmm probably improve the face, from that angle it looks likes its a man, pointy nouse, beard etc
Posted By: frazzle

Re: dance or something - 12/21/06 17:39

I have the same advice as andrewds here Dj_Pint !!
I would also increase the skin quality because it looks pixelized

Cheers

Frazzle
Posted By: EX Citer

Re: dance or something - 12/21/06 19:49

Man! Use the damn edit funktion!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The background looks ugly colorwise. The dancers face looks like a adult man but has a haircut like a girl. More and more complete screen shots would be useful. How will the game be played? Like space channel five or more like Dance Dance Evolution?
Posted By: PHeMoX

Re: dance or something - 12/21/06 20:21

Quote:

how can i make the hair more cool?

The truth to this question would be, take a look at some good modeling tutorials, but better yet take a look at some free models too, because nowadays you don't model by using some primitives and stick them together, box modeling is way better, using extrude functions and the like. (i'm talking low poly models off course, high poly modelers tend to favour NURBS modeling and all that comes with that).

Cheers

Re: dance or something - 01/01/07 19:52

@ exciter: i dont know both games, i think you have to hit space in the rhythm of the track or something, maybe it will be a shooter and stuff.

phemox: how do you like THIS?

© 2024 lite-C Forums