First organic model

Posted By: frazzle

First organic model - 03/14/07 19:24

I thought it was time for me to spice up my modeling skills with this head maded in Max, enjoy:

Cheers

Frazzle
Posted By: Germanunkol

Re: First organic model - 03/14/07 19:37

All right... I just gotta comment here. Since you always do, and you're encouraging every time someone posts something, you deserve some commenting yourself

That might sound like the model needs critique, I actually don't think so. maybe a bit, but not much... it looks great!
If it's a human, the face might be a little too low, or the forehead to big. also, the eyes may be a bit too large for a human, just a tiny bit though.
uh, and there's a seam down the middle

no, really, it's a great piece of work! keep it up, keep learning, and you'll be awesome at this!!
I could never have done something this good looking
Posted By: 3DRichard

Re: First organic model - 03/14/07 22:14

Let me guess, you're trying to make this model Joan of Arc
Posted By: aztec

Re: First organic model - 03/15/07 14:31

finally I can revenge by writing in one of your topics
I like it great work for your first organic Model
But I gotta say the outline is a bit small if you know what I mean
the eyes also seen a bit too big
Keep going frazzle
Regards
Aztec
PS: cant wait to see it textured
Posted By: Pinkhead

Re: First organic model - 03/15/07 14:57

Hmmm looks good,

I think it looks like a children.

Bye Pinkhead

Re: First organic model - 03/15/07 19:05

@ Germanunkol:

Thxn for the encouraging comment, I think the best way of keep people on going is to indeed encourage them and give the right C&C ^^
About your C&C, well you are probably right about the eyes but I will try and make real eyes next time

@ Richard:
You got me there on that one
Well I think that's quite logical aswell, it's a first try to model organic

@ aztek:
Thxn for the comments, as I mentioned to Germanumkol, these elements you mentioned will be reworked. I'll try next time to update the head with ears, hair and realistic eyes !!

@ Pinkhead:

Thxn

Cheers

Frazzle
Posted By: Shinobi

Re: First organic model - 03/15/07 20:09

Only thing that i can say , if this is your first Organic model , its very well done and you can be proud , couse a Human head is one of the hardest model to make.

Re: First organic model - 03/15/07 20:25

Thxn for those kind words Shinobi, the head as my first organic model was as you mentioned abit hard in the beginning but once you get the hang of it, it's quite oke

Cheers

Frazzle
Posted By: Matt_Aufderheide

Re: First organic model - 03/18/07 11:41

Is it an alien head?

Re: First organic model - 03/18/07 13:57

Quote:

Is it an alien head?

Well you could interpretate it like an alien head right now Matt because this is just a very begin stage of what needs to come
Ears, eyes and hair will follow to give it a more humain head look

Cheers

Frazzle
Posted By: anonymous_alcoho

Re: First organic model - 03/19/07 16:33

First, let me say that its a good model and much better than what I could do. But the eyes are too low and it looks more like an alien than a human. Or the top of the skull is too high, can't really tell. And the cheeks need to be a little rounder.
Posted By: PHeMoX

Re: First organic model - 03/20/07 02:11

Quote:

But the eyes are too low and it looks more like an alien than a human. Or the top of the skull is too high, can't really tell. And the cheeks need to be a little rounder.

It's not the eye height that causes it to look like an alien. Look at the second picture, it looks like a nice cartoony but semi-realistic human head there! I suggest to try changing the distance in between the eyes and/or change the shape of the eyes themself. Humans normally do not have such sharp defined eyes, eyes of younger people tend to be rather round. I would suggest making them more round and the head does look like a younger person,

Cheers

Re: First organic model - 03/20/07 19:45

@ anonymous_alcoho & PHeMoX

Thxn for the suggestions, I'll try to keep an eye on that
The update is running abit slow due to the fact I'm a busy man
But I've just finished the ears, they only need some "perfection" !!

Cheers

Frazzle
© 2024 lite-C Forums