Latest Works

Posted By: Gamesaint762

Latest Works - 11/21/08 15:54

I havent posted here in a while so I thought i would share some of my models I have done as of late. I will post some more after I get time to do some more zbrush work. GS out.

Posted By: Anonymous

Re: Latest Works - 11/21/08 15:59

That's very nice models!
Do you animate your models too?
Posted By: Blade280891

Re: Latest Works - 11/21/08 17:24

Nice work
Posted By: DC9

Re: Latest Works - 11/21/08 23:21

Oh, I am so keen on that first model. It has super possibilities.

Re: Latest Works - 11/23/08 01:08

Thanks for the complements guys. I Hope to be getting back to the Creatures soon. GS out.
Posted By: laugheazy

Re: Latest Works - 11/23/08 04:28

Good stuff. Like the old rigid texture look on the statue. Some good potential here. Keep it up man! the aliens, well you know they look good.

edit: Looking over the statue again, his hands seem to be begging for a reaper pole arm. Or possibly a sword going into the ground.
Posted By: lostclimate

Re: Latest Works - 11/23/08 22:26

wow! havent talked to you in a long time! and what improvement since the last time I worked with you! Ever go back to the project we were working on before, or is that on hold until more funds are available? you should pm me if you see me on msn (after monday) so we can catch up.

Re: Latest Works - 11/24/08 00:55

Hey LostClimate! Thanks again to everyone for the comments. Yeah Lost I am getting together a proposal at this time and we will be meeting with investors at the beginning of the new year. This will be a fullscale and fully funded studio. I will be posting here and other forums looking for artists and C++ programmers. You can catch me on MSN use gamesaint77@lycos.com for a contact name. @ Laugheazy, yeah he does actually hold a reaver scythe. This statue is part of a small scene that is made up a few models. Will post again soon! GS out.
Posted By: NITRO777

Re: Latest Works - 11/24/08 15:05

Looks great gamesaint! smirk (nitro out)
© 2024 lite-C Forums