MMO TEST With distance alpha and chat!

Posted By: RyuShinji

MMO TEST With distance alpha and chat! - 02/14/09 02:59

Hi I've made a MMORPG BETA test its only small at the moment but if you could test it out and give you opinion i would be very greatful. I'll be running the sever now if you would like to try it. Thanks ^_^

Link: http://download345.mediafire.com/tj2miwmoy7ag/nuyemytxmgj/mmorpgtestcd.zip

Re: MMO TEST With distance alpha and chat! - 02/14/09 04:58

Ah sorry the shortcut wont work, you'll have to create it again and put -cl -ip 86.170.38.56 on the end (I'm sure u know about that) sorry and thank you...!
Posted By: Quad

Re: MMO TEST With distance alpha and chat! - 02/14/09 08:55

server is down?

Re: MMO TEST With distance alpha and chat! - 02/14/09 17:13

Ok sorry about that it's morining now the servers back up if you would like to play..!
Posted By: croman

Re: MMO TEST With distance alpha and chat! - 02/14/09 17:17

to play what? sorry, but i'd like to know what am i going to play before trying it out over internet. what type of the game, what is the goal, is there any notable progress or is this just the very basic test of movement and chatting?

maybe if you post several screenshots from ingame?
Posted By: Blade280891

Re: MMO TEST With distance alpha and chat! - 02/14/09 17:19

What are we suppose to do on it, i ran the game and i can walk around and there is a blue kinda player shape, and when i tried running the client thing it said not enough memory
Posted By: oliver2s

Re: MMO TEST With distance alpha and chat! - 02/14/09 17:34

If I run the client all I get is a black screen.

Re: MMO TEST With distance alpha and chat! - 02/14/09 17:36

Ok the servers open now you just need to create a simple client shortcht. , You can only walk around, the point is it has the element of an RPG where you can only see players that are in the correct radius also players can only see the this that the players near you say. so there's a distance alpha and chat system, also I wanted to check if players can join my server.
Posted By: oliver2s

Re: MMO TEST With distance alpha and chat! - 02/14/09 19:31

I stillt can't get connection to the server.
Posted By: croman

Re: MMO TEST With distance alpha and chat! - 02/14/09 19:35

standard issue with 3dgs native MP system. either ryu needs to forward his port or his firewall is blocking incoming connections over dplay. i had same issues all the way until i started using ANet or GSTNet wink
© 2024 lite-C Forums