rpg game(new thread couldn't find the old one)

Posted By: bomber

rpg game(new thread couldn't find the old one) - 02/28/09 12:43

Here are some new pics of my old rpg game.
Posted By: Espér

Re: rpg game(new thread couldn't find the old one) - 02/28/09 12:52

if you couldn´t find the old one.. please insert the story...
because just screens..uhm.. not very good..

The screens are looking good ( not able to read japanese ).. But.. can you explain some of the headup functions?? ( and why those inventory rectangles at the right side, are different to each other )..

Re: rpg game(new thread couldn't find the old one) - 02/28/09 13:08

^It's Chinese.
It's about a war that has raged for a long time, between the warriors and wizards. You are on the warriors side. There are three different levels.
In the first one you lead your soldiers out of a base that is surrounded by enemies.In the second one you can lead your soldiers to take over a town.In the last one you gather soldiers in towns that are on your side, and try to take over conquer country and end the war
the headup ones are magic mana and health.
I will try to make the rectangles the same.
Posted By: Quad

Re: rpg game(new thread couldn't find the old one) - 02/28/09 13:26

looks better, but you need a skycube and a better ui in the first place.

Re: rpg game(new thread couldn't find the old one) - 03/01/09 11:53

I have a skycube, but it's invisible when it's dark.

Re: rpg game(new thread couldn't find the old one) - 03/01/09 12:14

another pic
Posted By: OblivionDrake

Re: rpg game(new thread couldn't find the old one) - 03/01/09 21:27

Looking better but I think that your Factions needs work.
For one you say its worriers vers wizards and that the player charicter is a worrier that uses magic is kinda contredicting but could still work if your set on that. But I do think you should think of something more than just Warriers and Wizards and then make a crest or flag for each wich will give you some sprites to further decorate you blank walls.

All and All though it keeps looking better each screen you post so keep up the good work.
Posted By: FBL

Re: rpg game(new thread couldn't find the old one) - 03/02/09 09:38

You should use mip maps for your models.
It's easy since MED can auto create them and it reduces pixelation to a minimum in the distance.

Re: rpg game(new thread couldn't find the old one) - 03/02/09 11:57

Originally Posted By: OblivionDrake
Looking better but I think that your Factions needs work.
For one you say its worriers vers wizards and that the player charicter is a worrier that uses magic is kinda contredicting but could still work if your set on that. But I do think you should think of something more than just Warriers and Wizards and then make a crest or flag for each wich will give you some sprites to further decorate you blank walls.

All and All though it keeps looking better each screen you post so keep up the good work.

yeah, I want I nice story too. But I can't think of one, can someone give me a hand?

Re: rpg game(new thread couldn't find the old one) - 03/02/09 12:01

I think I need some work with my graphics my,but the problem is that my video card sucks.The only shaders that I have found working are the moving grass and bumpmap

Re: rpg game(new thread couldn't find the old one) - 03/11/09 11:49

another pic now I've added minable rocks and water
Posted By: bookfly

Re: rpg game(new thread couldn't find the old one) - 05/16/09 04:01

.In the second one you can lead your soldiers to take over a town.In the last one you gather soldiers in towns that are on your side,
© 2024 lite-C Forums