10 week Uni Project

Posted By: Matt_Coles

10 week Uni Project - 05/26/09 11:41

This is the a game we worked on for 10 weeks as a 2 person uni project. Happy with how it turned out considering we had other subjects / assignments to do and a short time frame.

We used the latest version of gamestudio and Intense X for this as well as loopix's plants and a few models from dexsoft on top of our own and intense x's.

We may continue the project next semester as we have another game making subject...

What do you guys think?!? and hope you like

Matt & Nik
Rare Gem

Posted By: Cowabanga

Re: 10 week Uni Project - 05/26/09 11:47

Nice for a 10 weeks project so far smile laugh

Re: 10 week Uni Project - 05/26/09 11:53

Thanks, and did you see the ladder code you helped out on working? laugh

Re: 10 week Uni Project - 05/26/09 12:05

Yes laugh
Posted By: Helghast

Re: 10 week Uni Project - 05/26/09 12:09

sounds like my ragdoll submission came in too late for you guys... :P
But good job for a 10 weeks project!

I got some projects I did with my students at school too (I teach 2nd grade highschool students, might post them sometime smile

regards,

Re: 10 week Uni Project - 05/26/09 12:23

yeah i saw your ragdoll contribution. was looking for a good lite c one when I started this project, but there was none around.
will be using it definitely next semester, and yeah, show us some of your work you did with your students. that'd be really cool laugh
Posted By: Helghast

Re: 10 week Uni Project - 05/26/09 12:30

Originally Posted By: Matt_Coles
yeah i saw your ragdoll contribution. was looking for a good lite c one when I started this project, but there was none around.
will be using it definitely next semester, and yeah, show us some of your work you did with your students. that'd be really cool laugh

Only if you post your ragdoll game then :P I'm interested to see where people take it smile
Good luck, and if you need to know something on it, just add me on MSN/ICQ/PM me wink

are you gonna upload this as a playable demo as well btw?

regards,

Re: 10 week Uni Project - 05/26/09 12:58

haha of course i'd post my next game laugh
i want to post this game i made, but i don't have a7 pro edition to hide the intense x files or one of those other costly programs which do the same thing, can anyone help with that?!?
Posted By: ratchet

Re: 10 week Uni Project - 05/26/09 13:56

Can you post screenshots in a site lkike image shark smile ?
I can't see nothing ? perhaps a Firewall in my side ?

Re: 10 week Uni Project - 05/26/09 15:48

Originally Posted By: Matt_Coles
but i don't have a7 pro edition to hide the intense x files or one of those other costly programs which do the same thing, can anyone help with that?!?

Yes
Use Ventilator's super simple filepacker, until TechMuc release his filepacker. laugh
Super simple filepacker by Ventilator

Posted By: Anonymous

Re: 10 week Uni Project - 05/26/09 17:19

Try "camera.arc=90;" to give the player a better overview.
© 2024 lite-C Forums