New Project for sell

Posted By: Dico

New Project for sell - 02/06/14 21:14

Hi guys

This my new project in acknex laugh.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xaEDu1SovB0&feature=youtu.be

ScreenShot :

Download link (test) : http://www.mediafire.com/download/b8qr5c2oxdefbmb/the_gamedemo1.rar
if you want it , PM me.

Re: New Project for sell - 02/07/14 00:20

I Update the map + shader setting, so Tomorrow ,i will Upload the second video for new map.
Posted By: PadMalcom

Re: New Project for sell - 02/07/14 07:07

Hey Dico, your project looks nice. Why not add some enemies, a GUI and a menu? I bet you can sell it much better when it contains a full 3rd person shooter framework.

Re: New Project for sell - 02/07/14 10:33

thanks , i will add more thing to the map , so ,in the near i will put new videos and screenshots.
Posted By: WretchedSid

Re: New Project for sell - 02/07/14 11:07

Originally Posted By: Dico
thanks , i will add more thing to the map , so ,in the near i will put new videos and screenshots.

Then why release it now?
I get that software is never really done, heck, I write software for a living. But there is also a point where software can be published, and from what I see from the video, you haven't reached that yet. Heck, look at the presentation of it: The bloom is way over done (and this is coming from a guy who loves bloom more than his own grandma (my fathers mother, not the other one))

Now, before I get called names again and then have to cry myself to sleep over it: I'm not trying to talk down your efforts at all. But, there is barely anything to see and virtually no description of what one gets from buying it, and the point that's really irking me is that it's a paid product. Yes, blahblah, people need to earn money and not everything needs to be free and all that nonsense: Not my point. But if someone tries to sell something to me, I will rate it more harshly than something free.

tl;dr: What the heck are you even try to sell here?
Posted By: Feindbild

Re: New Project for sell - 02/07/14 16:46

well your other projects you were trying to sell included tons of assets that do not belong to you / you don't have the right to sell. stuff ripped from the forums, graphics from google images, intelectual property/trademarks that do not belong to you...
I hope the project you're trying to sell in this thread is 100% done by you? or you have the right to sell everything in it?

Re: New Project for sell - 02/07/14 17:05

Originally Posted By: JustSid
Originally Posted By: Dico

Then why release it now?
I get that software is never really done, heck, I write software for a living. But there is also a point where software can be published, and from what I see from the video, you haven't reached that yet. Heck, look at the presentation of it: The bloom is way over done (and this is coming from a guy who loves bloom more than his own grandma (my fathers mother, not the other one))

Now, before I get called names again and then have to cry myself to sleep over it: I'm not trying to talk down your efforts at all. But, there is barely anything to see and virtually no description of what one gets from buying it, and the point that's really irking me is that it's a paid product. Yes, blahblah, people need to earn money and not everything needs to be free and all that nonsense: Not my point. But if someone tries to sell something to me, I will rate it more harshly than something free.

tl;dr: What the heck are you even try to sell here?

This is a simple project to give the buyer the start of his game , it contain :
simple locomotion system .
simple movement (with blend animation)
weapons
simple map .
shader interface for give the user the easy way to change settings.

This project will be give the beginners the ability to understand how to use some techniques
in their games .
PadMalcom , Suggest to add some enemies in this project and a menu , in this case he is right because the beginners need also to learn how to make a menu.

the bloom or the hdr , is a good technique used in most games . if you see ex: resident evil 5 , you see that the bloom is very hight in the map , that give the game nice graphics.

thanks you .

Re: New Project for sell - 02/10/14 12:23

New download link for the project : http://www.mediafire.com/download/b8qr5c2oxdefbmb/the_gamedemo1.rar
© 2024 lite-C Forums