Doubts of shader

Posted By: Andre_Fernando

Doubts of shader - 05/04/11 15:33

Hello,

I want know if is it possible to create shader into objects using Free Edition of Game Studio?
And Can I create projects Open Source in Professional Edition? Are there any way?

Thanks
Posted By: 3run

Re: Doubts of shader - 05/04/11 15:50

There is no way to use (I think it's possible to create, but no way to test grin ) shaders with Free Edition.
You can make Open Source project with any of GS Editions. Just don't hide resources with PRO.

Re: Doubts of shader - 05/04/11 16:15

Cool, if I buy the Professional Edition can I to publish in Open Source?
But how do I do it? Do you got idea?
Posted By: Rei_Ayanami

Re: Doubts of shader - 05/04/11 16:40

"Publish to Open Source"
Well, how do imagine that?

You could just offer your Recources including the scripts, than it would be open source. Of course the users would need GS - or you write a parser to liteC wink
Posted By: lostclimate

Re: Doubts of shader - 05/05/11 01:37

you cant write a clite parser. part of the engine rules is that you cant make an entire development engine and distribute it using acknex's engine.

Re: Doubts of shader - 05/06/11 04:03

I'm not creating engine inside of engine, I'm creating a software architecture aimed for.
Of course if I buy the professional edition and made open source and users can edit in real time, they had the game studio for free. This is not what I want, and I think there's no way in the professional edition.
I just wanted my software had more features (like shaders), But not fleeing of the idea of open source.
© 2024 lite-C Forums