[Sell] 3rd person movment script

Posted By: DLively

[Sell] 3rd person movment script - 10/17/06 02:51

Hello community.

For a little while I have been working on something that I feel would be ver beneficial to those whom are just starting to use 3DGamestudio, or wish to stop with the templates.

I present to you, a well commented script that will start you on your way to scripting a 3rd person game. It is intended for those with a low budget, don’t know where to start, and / or wish to throw away those templates, and begin their own movement.

I will be updating this script often enough. Anyone who purchases this now will be allowed to upgrade free, as long as it is within version 1. Once I release version2, you will have to pay full price for use of it.

Payments will be done over PayPal, once payment is received, I will send out the script. If this does not work for you, you may post back here for a better solution, or Pm me.

If you have any further questions about this, PLEASE ask. I am more than happy to answer any of your questions toward this. Friendly criticism is appreciated also, which may include this post, the script itself, or its price / contents.

The item:
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Price: $1.43 Canadian

Contents:
Walking, running, duck, crawl, Gravity, basic camera, melee attack*

Uses the player entity, and moves to the force variable - weapon is not attached vector
wise, but with the animation provided the attack does no damage to the enemy IN THIS VERSION

Next update will include a jump, dealing damage, and a better camera.

* Can be replaced to use punches, kicks, swords...

Cheers
Posted By: SlyBoots

Re: [Sell] 3rd person movment script - 10/17/06 02:58

Hey, sounds good.

Do you have a quick demo you could compile just for an idea as to what to expect?

Re: [Sell] 3rd person movment script - 10/18/06 01:28

link: try that.

http://www.nitroshare.com/v/5233780/1161184087779.zip.html

EDIT: Fixed, attack does not work in the demo, but works fine with accual script. Unknown bug. Will be fixed within 24 hours, along with an update.
Posted By: Anonymous

Re: [Sell] 3rd person movment script - 10/18/06 04:13

link didn't work...

Re: [Sell] 3rd person movment script - 10/18/06 17:56

any thoughts?
Posted By: Xarthor

Re: [Sell] 3rd person movment script - 10/18/06 18:02

the (second) link works for me .. didn't try the first

Re: [Sell] 3rd person movment script - 11/02/06 16:06

Does anyone have anything to say about it?
Posted By: Gurke

Re: [Sell] 3rd person movment script - 11/02/06 16:30

Hmmm... well.... I don`t think that it is that great.
I have seen as good and better movement scripts (with melee) in AUM for free.
Besides: If you want to sell your stuff watch for the content of your demo... when I tried your demo and "attacked" an error said that there is the staff.mdl missing.
I don`t want to be rude but I don`t think anyone will buy it.

~Gurke
© 2024 lite-C Forums