[SELL] Idustrial SCI-FI models - DEXSOFT-GAMES

Posted By: DEX

[SELL] Idustrial SCI-FI models - DEXSOFT-GAMES - 11/25/07 13:50

Dear fellow game-developers,
we are proud to offer a new model pack at DEXSOFT-Games.
Industrial Sci-Fi models pack!
26 models with textures up to 1024 pixel size in jpg and png format, ready to use in your 3D work.
Available 3d model formats:
-lwo (Lightwave)
-obj (Wavefront)
-dts (Torque)
-3ds (3D Studio)
-b3d (Blitz 3D)
-ms3d (Milkshape)
-mdl (Gamestudio)

Hurry up to order because price is only 39.99$ in a first week

More details on: www.dexsoft-games.com/3dmodels.html
Posted By: KMS

Re: [SELL] Idustrial SCI-FI models - DEXSOFT-GAMES - 11/25/07 17:01

That looks really phantastic! Think,I will purchase it when I create my next SCIFI-projekt.
Posted By: mpdeveloper_B

Re: [SELL] Idustrial SCI-FI models - DEXSOFT-GAME - 11/25/07 19:02

nice, of course the second scene reminds me too much of doom 3
Posted By: Machinery_Frank

Re: [SELL] Idustrial SCI-FI models - DEXSOFT-GAME - 11/25/07 20:15

Quote:

nice, of course the second scene reminds me too much of doom 3

Thanks for the nice comments. I take that as a compliment

Our goal is to deliver you contents that allow you to make games similar to Quake4 or Doom3. Some new packs are already in the making.

Best regards.
Posted By: lostclimate

Re: [SELL] Idustrial SCI-FI models - DEXSOFT-GAME - 11/26/07 05:08

yeah, if it sells why not, everyone has there preferences, personally im not a fan of that graphic style but some people like it.
Posted By: adoado

Re: [SELL] Idustrial SCI-FI models - DEXSOFT-GAME - 11/26/07 06:13

That is amazing as always! For anyone not sure whether or not to purchase this package, I can recommend it. I have got model packs from Dexsoft before, and I can honestly say the quality is amazing, especially for the price you pay

Thanks, awesome work as usual
Adoado

Re: [SELL] Idustrial SCI-FI models - DEXSOFT-GAME - 11/26/07 06:52

Thank you very much for the kind words, adoado.

Lostclimate: I have no problems if you like another style. But I would rather know what kind of style that is. New input always helps for future packs.
Posted By: alienheretic

Re: [SELL] Idustrial SCI-FI models - DEXSOFT-GAME - 11/26/07 07:46

KILLER STUFF!
awesome work frank i really like it

Re: [SELL] Idustrial SCI-FI models - DEXSOFT-GAME - 11/26/07 08:14

Thank you Vincent. I especially appriciate your comment
Posted By: William

Re: [SELL] Idustrial SCI-FI models - DEXSOFT-GAME - 11/26/07 09:03

As always, pro work from Frank and Dexsoft. Thanks for releasing this.

Re: [SELL] Idustrial SCI-FI models - DEXSOFT-GAME - 11/26/07 09:16

Thanks William. I am always happy to get feedback from long-time loyal customers

Re: [SELL] Idustrial SCI-FI models - DEXSOFT-GAME - 11/26/07 10:27

personally I dont like lots of metal stuff, I like more organic looking models, I have yet to see a fantasy pack (weapons people plants small buildings) with full normal maps, and specular maps, that looks nice and that the normal maps look realistic on. Most people for some reason think that because it looks good on metal that it will look good shiny on everything else

Again tho, this is amazing work, and even in a saturated market, these can definatly be considered high enough quality to sell very nicely.

Re: [SELL] Idustrial SCI-FI models - DEXSOFT-GAME - 11/26/07 11:27

Thanks for your comment.

Regarding the metal issue:
Please look at our chair from that pack! The leather parts of the chair and the metal legs have some specularity but the textile for the seating area does not. You also will not see any rusty part shine in our screenshots.
A good designer can control with a good shader via a specularity map what parts shine and what not. Every texture and model from the recently made packs comes with additional textures to control this.

I am planning to release a machinery pack very soon. After that it will become more complex: vehicles, characters, detailled weapons or fantasy architecture. I will probably ask our customers and will make some polls to see what people want to have.

Re: [SELL] Idustrial SCI-FI models - DEXSOFT-GAME - 11/26/07 13:02

oh, dont get me wrong, I know you are doing the specularity right, I was just commenting on what other designers seem to do.
Posted By: broozar

Re: [SELL] Idustrial SCI-FI models - DEXSOFT-GAME - 11/26/07 14:20

machinery sounds good. i wasn't much interested in this pack mainly because it contained so many standard models (crates, boxes, vents), but a machinery pack would really make my day
Posted By: PHeMoX

Re: [SELL] Idustrial SCI-FI models - DEXSOFT-GAME - 11/26/07 14:27

Professional as always, very good job! Good luck with sales,

Cheers

Re: [SELL] Idustrial SCI-FI models - DEXSOFT-GAME - 11/28/07 15:05

Just quick note:
A HUUUGE SCI-FI bundles are coming combining newest model pack, all texture packs etc, so exciting time is comming
Posted By: Wulf

Re: [SELL] Idustrial SCI-FI models - DEXSOFT-GAME - 12/05/07 15:04

Those are very impressive, maybe if things go as planned I can eventually start buying great works like this.

Out of curiosity what software(s) do you guys use to make things of this quality?
Posted By: broozar

Re: [SELL] Idustrial SCI-FI models - DEXSOFT-GAME - 12/05/07 15:30

afaik frank uses lightwave and gimp.

Re: [SELL] Idustrial SCI-FI models - DEXSOFT-GAME - 12/05/07 15:30

Thanks Wulf.

Actually you can do that with a combination of TheGIMP and Blender and don't have to spend a single cent for getting those tools because they are free.

As brozar already mentioned: I used TheGIMP and Lightwave3D to create the textures and models.

Regards,
Frank

Re: [SELL] Idustrial SCI-FI models - DEXSOFT-GAME - 12/05/07 15:40

yep, thats my current work flow right now, and it accomadates me a (semi) livable income, and I've only been doing it for a few months and the pay gets better and better as the months go by

Re: [SELL] Idustrial SCI-FI models - DEXSOFT-GAME - 12/05/07 17:52

I am using XSI foundation and Photoshop elements

Also I want to note that, from now on, every single customer will get ONE FREE PACK with every purchase. Ususaly we are giving SKY cubes, but sometimes if order is nice (usually over 50-60 bucks) we are giving away pack whics is closest to ordered ones, so if you eventualy order fantasy textures, you will get one of fantasy model packs.
I just shiped one order where guy ordered fantasy outdoor model and misc model pack and he got Fantasy market place pack.
So you see, you will get even more value for your money
Cheers

© 2024 lite-C Forums