Historical smackdown

Posted By: zeusk

Historical smackdown - 09/23/09 14:56

im working on a fighting game where you play historical figures like george washington or ghandi in fight to the death cage match, and i need someone who can model these types of charecters.
Right now there is no pay for this shareware game.You can basicly work on the models in your spare time.

needed positions:

programmer

humanoid modeler/animator

pm me if yooure interested.
Posted By: Germanunkol

Re: Historical smackdown - 09/25/09 06:29

"or ghandi in fight to the death cage match"
tongue... I think you misunderstood that guy...^^

You'll find it rather hard to find team members on this forum unless you show a good part of the code that's already done or some good artwork. The problem is: Everyone here has his own ideas (I have around 5 projects I'd LIKE to do if I had the time, and I think everyone else does, too). If you wanna make the game, show the things you already made. What's your part in it? are you only designing it? because you're asking for a programmer and a modeler... both of these seem to be the positions that are hardest to fill. and modeling humans+ animating them is (apart from multiplayer code) probably the hardest thing to do for a game.
Anyways, if you're really going for it, good luck, and let us see where you end up at! laugh
© 2024 lite-C Forums