[3dFoin] T.Rex

Posted By: 3dfoin

[3dFoin] T.Rex - 01/28/12 04:54

If you've ever wondered what 6.8 metric tons of prehistoric badass looked like, your journey ends here. Enter Tyrannosaurus Rex: the Tyrant Lizard King.

Yay, we have new model again grin

The iconic king of dinosaurs and one of the largest land carnivores in Earth's history, the T-Rex (Tyrannosaurus Rex) is certainly the most famous, and by far the most common dinosaur that appears in fiction, films and video games. They're massive, powerful, purely terrifying and definitely can make your game a lot cooler like they already did in Jurrasic Park, Tomb Raider, Final Fantasy, King Kong etc.

Animations:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1IER6hsN_Xk

Fully tested with 3DGS MED

First week sale price: $16 only, you'll save 7USD buying it today grin Yayyyyyyy!
Posted By: CD_saber

Re: [3dFoin] T.Rex - 01/28/12 11:43

Nice model from the technical point of view,
but the animations don't give me the feeling that this is a huge and heavy animal like it is in the jurrasic park movies. i think the animations would fit more to a much smaller dinosaur...
Posted By: Toast

Re: [3dFoin] T.Rex - 01/28/12 13:33

It's true - the animations don't seem to fit that well probably because most of them are played too fast. I also really miss a texture with the "classic" brown look which is what you'd expect this thing to look like rather than blue or this really bright green shown in the first picture...

Posted By: 3dfoin

Re: [3dFoin] T.Rex - 01/28/12 17:13

We want to make a lively dinosaur, maybe we overdid it grin You can play the animations at slower speed to make the T. Rex look heavier.

And you're right Toast, a brown texture would be cool, we've updated new color for TRex

Posted By: sivan

Re: [3dFoin] T.Rex - 01/28/12 18:42

Tyrannosaurus Unicornis Hypotheticus laugh
© 2024 lite-C Forums