Free Semi Model

Posted By: Spaz

Free Semi Model - 01/22/06 21:21

Hey guys. Here's a model I did in MED, and thanks to many of you was able to come up with a skin I was pleased with. The wheels are included in the ZIP file.

Use it however you want. No credits required. All I ask (though it's not necessary) is that if you improve on it somehow that I get a copy

Also, if any of you modelling gurus look at it in MED and have any advice for my modelling abilities, I'd love any tips you can give me.

You can get it here. SEMI_1.ZIP

Hope you find it useful!!
Posted By: msKEN

Re: Free Semi Model - 01/22/06 23:10

Nicely done, thank you!
Posted By: XNASorcerer

Re: Free Semi Model - 01/22/06 23:36

Thanks Matt. Nice work.
Posted By: Silent_Assassin

Re: Free Semi Model - 01/24/06 00:02

good work there spaz

if only i could model
Posted By: Blattsalat

Re: Free Semi Model - 01/24/06 00:13

turned out very nice!

i like the windows a lot
Posted By: BlueBeast

Re: Free Semi Model - 01/25/06 02:05

Well Spaz, You've taken a big step forward in your modeling career... Since we got to see the 'Before & After' aspects of this model, I can safely say that all your future modeling has been affected, and all for the good!

Once you taken the steps to find good reference pictures and see how they look on a model, your work is forever changed I think you'll agree this is 100% better than the previous version, I know I think so! Excellent work!

EDIT: LOL I just noticed you added 'spaz' to the truck too! My oh my we ARE learning fast! Personalizing work too! Great stuff!

Jason
Posted By: Nicolas_B

Re: Free Semi Model - 01/25/06 20:59

hy,

nice Modell.
THX

gg nicolas_b
Posted By: Josh_Arldt

Re: Free Semi Model - 01/26/06 11:13

Nice job.
Thanks for sharing your work.
Posted By: Spaz

Re: Free Semi Model - 01/26/06 15:44

Quote:

LOL I just noticed you added 'spaz' to the truck too!

Yeah, the Peterbilt logo had to be replaced with something. That's just my unimaginative replacement. Feel free to Photoshop on whatever you want, though. BTW, now that I have a decent skin I may try some variations on it and toss those up for download, too. I thought a jet-black version would look pretty good, whadaya think?
Posted By: Nadester

Re: Free Semi Model - 01/30/06 00:38

You modelled that in med? Damn! Nicelly done.
© 2024 lite-C Forums