3D Male Character Pack is Available

Posted By: suryanievi

3D Male Character Pack is Available - 02/10/06 05:40

Hi everyone,

this is my 2nd product, hopefully you will find it useful for your game dev need

the price for this pack is slightly higher than the female pack ($19.95), i did some research first before i come up with that price, i hope it's still a fair price & also hopefully it will worth your investment too

as suggested by everyone, on this pack i make sure that the mesh & animation is available for those who don't use 3ds max 8.0.

below are short descriptions about the pack:

- Low Poly Male model template for your game development needs.
- 1548 triangles, 8 level of details, layered PSD texture and nude texture is included for easy modifying.
- Rigged & animated, with 17 new basic animations.
- Available in various format (MAX, 3DS, OBJ, MilkShape, FragMotion, DirectX, MDL, Blender, FBX), already rigged & animated.
- if you are using torque game engine, DTS & DSQ source & script included.

for more detail description click here:
Male Pack Detail Info

More Screenshots

Demo Movies

Order Page

========
i will provide a custom texture for my male & female pack soon, still need time to update my site

thank you so much everyone,

Evi
Posted By: Helghast

Re: 3D Male Character Pack is Available - 02/10/06 06:33

i quite like these models!!

but, as you are posting on the 3dgs community, shouldnt you make the model available also in .MDL ?
from what i read it's max/TGE only at the time being? I think if you'd include a .MDL format as well you'd have a lot more (potential) customers...
for instance i'd know i would do so...

great job, keep it up!

regards,

Re: 3D Male Character Pack is Available - 02/10/06 06:56

Hi dennis,
thanks for the suggestion,
the MDL is already included in the pack, i use FragMotion to export it to MDL format.

note:
the Female pack MDL is probably updated next week , at this moment only the male pack that has Gamestudio A6 MDL7
Posted By: Stansmedia

Re: 3D Male Character Pack is Available - 02/11/06 20:26

The model looks great!

Re: 3D Male Character Pack is Available - 02/11/06 20:40

thanks a lot bloodred,
i'm glad that you like it
Posted By: Loopix

Re: 3D Male Character Pack is Available - 02/11/06 21:54

Looks good! Thanks for including other formats (with animation). I bought already the female-pack and might buy this one as well...when I have sold an other two of my plant packs (because then I can afford it ).

Re: 3D Male Character Pack is Available - 02/11/06 23:01

Hi Loopix.. no problem, you can purchase this pack anytime when you feel you need it, he won't run away, i have lock him up in a ZIP file, safe and secure :P

and also thanks for your purchase of the female pack last time, i really appreciate it

sincerely

Evi

Re: 3D Male Character Pack is Available - 02/12/06 17:36

Quote:

Hi dennis,
thanks for the suggestion,
the MDL is already included in the pack, i use FragMotion to export it to MDL format.

note:
the Female pack MDL is probably updated next week , at this moment only the male pack that has Gamestudio A6 MDL7

well, i AM going to buy both the male and female, but i'll wait untill it has been converted, untill that moment i'll just check in everyday to see if you allready updated it
Please do it ASAP as i really am in the need of these models!

kind regards,
Posted By: TheGameMaker

Re: 3D Male Character Pack is Available - 02/12/06 19:35

great modell!
wich way u got the objekt into fragmotion??
Posted By: Mondivirtuali

Re: 3D Male Character Pack is Available - 02/12/06 20:36

Nice, may you build also a melee attack?
Posted By: Matt_Coles

Re: 3D Male Character Pack is Available - 02/12/06 21:37

The Mdl 7 format includes animations? And Could you post when the female one is updated.
I'd be interested in purchasing if it is in the 3dgs format with animations

Re: 3D Male Character Pack is Available - 02/12/06 22:02

hi everyone,

thank you so much for lots of support from this community
i will update the female probably tomorrow/tonight,
i will post about it in here when it's ready

cheers,

Evi
Posted By: draculaFactory

Re: 3D Male Character Pack is Available - 02/13/06 02:05

im ordering

Re: 3D Male Character Pack is Available - 02/13/06 06:52

btw, will the female also contain a nude skin (didnt state so, while with the male it did).
I hope it does, it's actually quite nescesary for me... sorry for all these questions, i really like the model, but i am in no way such a good artist as you are, and well, i actually suck big time, lol, so i need to make sure i have to do as less as possible to get it working for me.
i asked my dad, i hope you get it online tonight, i'll be ordering it right away then, he gave me permission to use his credit card

regards and big thanks!,

Re: 3D Male Character Pack is Available - 02/13/06 08:39

@dennis_fantasy:
yes, it is included on the female pack also, i'll update my website about this.
however i haven't finished updating my female pack (so it doesn't have the MDL version yet) i'm still working on it

will inform you later if everything is updated

Best Regards,

Evi

Re: 3D Male Character Pack is Available - 02/13/06 09:43

wooohoooo,

my dad gave me permission to use it,, hopefully you'll get the stuff done tonight (I dunno how easy it is to do ) cuz then i'll buy em immediatly, i am so excited, i REALLY wanna have these

EDIT: i discussed it with my dad, i am gonna order them tommorrow, hopefully it's updated by then, me and my teammates are so excited from the movies/pictures it looks like great quality! Hope it'll be updated by then.
again THANKS!!

thanks for making this possible, your my hero!!!

Re: 3D Male Character Pack is Available - 02/14/06 13:34

@dennis_fantasy:
thank for your interest to purchase the pack dennis, i really appreciated it
anyway, the exporting is not as easy as what i thought, since i'm using biped to animate in max version, when i tried to export to other format, the character's pivot point moves.

i have to figure out some way to keep the pivot point stay still in 0,0,0.
i'll post updates when i'm done exporting, also if you want to purchase the pack now, i'll send the download link for update later (including everyone who already purcased the femlae/male pack)

best regards,

Evi

Re: 3D Male Character Pack is Available - 02/14/06 17:11

that would be awesome!!
I'm gonna get my dad's ass right over here and steal his CreditCard so i can buy this lovely package!

Posted By: Gafgar

Re: 3D Male Character Pack is Available - 02/14/06 20:12

hmm... well.. I have some questions for you.. i am really impressed is one thing I have to say first..

questions:
1: How long time did it take to create the model from start? (It would be interesting to her how long time etch part did take)

2: What program did you use?

3: How did you do the unwrapping?... that is one of those things that i am having a hard time doing... and how long time did it take? (if you not already answered that before)

4: Did you paint the texture from scratch? or else what did you use?

Good luck with getting it soled!.. but I don’t think you need luck.. ;].. the model is that good any way ^^

Re: 3D Male Character Pack is Available - 02/16/06 13:52

@dennis_fantasy:
Dennis, finally i'm done updating my pack, please check my other thread, i make a new post about it.

@Gafgar:
1. I'm working on it on & off, i think it's about 2/3 weeks, rigging & animation and also exporting is the hardest part for me, as for modeling & texturing probably took me around 3 days to do it.

2. I use 3ds max 8.0 and FragMotion to help me with exporting

3. Max 8.0 comes with a neat UnWrap UV modifier, it's pretty easy to use.
i bet there are lots of tutorial in the net about it, one of it is here:
http://67.15.36.49/ffa/tutorials/max/UVW_mapping_an_object/UVW_mapping_an_object1.asp

4. Yes, i paint from scratch, and i use real photo that i apply on top of the hand painted material to give it some texture look.

i hope that answer your questions

best regards,

evi
Posted By: draculaFactory

Re: 3D Male Character Pack is Available - 02/16/06 22:58

I bought them both. I feel so bad...

Re: 3D Male Character Pack is Available - 02/18/06 05:40

Thank you so much slizzer,
i really appreciate it
Posted By: ruthger

Re: 3D Male Character Pack is Available - 03/05/06 10:12

I'm gona buy both
I like them
@ loopix, i'm gona buy your tree packs (so you can get the male:))
© 2024 lite-C Forums