Is there any kind of Shaders that works with A6 below Commercial

Posted By: DestroyTheRunner

Is there any kind of Shaders that works with A6 below Commercial - 11/30/11 23:56

Hello

Is there any kind of Shaders that would work with A6 below Commercial/professional version?
Posted By: Anonymous

Re: Is there any kind of Shaders that works with A6 below Commercial - 12/01/11 08:52

There are some Fixed function effects for Versions below Commercial on the Wiki-Page of GS.
Look to your left ->Click on Wiki ->go to Shaders ->scroll down to Fixed function effects.
I think they should work for A6 aswell, but if someone knows it better, please correct me.

Re: Is there any kind of Shaders that works with A6 below Commercial - 12/01/11 11:47

Thanks Chris, Iīve tried it once(DOT3 bump) but I think it works only on models,
any chance that I could have a shader for level blocks? Like normal/bump map?

Thanks laugh
Posted By: Rondidon

Re: Is there any kind of Shaders that works with A6 below Commercial - 12/01/11 12:04

First step: Upgrade to A8 free which has a lot more features than A6 Extra. Second step: Forget about shaders and make a great game. Then you can upgrade to A8 Commercial or take part on a contest to win A8 Professional.

Re: Is there any kind of Shaders that works with A6 below Commercial - 12/01/11 14:35

Well, canīt afford a A8 commercial right now and the Free A8 edition have a constant logo showing during the game instead only at startup.
I just thought that some little shaders would spice up a little bit the graphics in my old A6 standard.
Posted By: Quad

Re: Is there any kind of Shaders that works with A6 below Commercial - 12/01/11 14:37

afaik, a6 doesnot support shaders on blocks?
Posted By: Superku

Re: Is there any kind of Shaders that works with A6 below Commercial - 12/01/11 15:07

Standard version does not support any shaders at all, no matter if A6 or A8.

@Quad: A6 supported block shaders, but they were very slow.

Re: Is there any kind of Shaders that works with A6 below Commercial - 12/01/11 16:53

oh well, thatīs sad, thanks for the info!
© 2024 lite-C Forums