Tool for single executable file

Posted By: robertbruce

Tool for single executable file - 05/17/07 15:10

Hello,

Is there a tool that enables you to save your project as just one single executable file?

An example of this would be the downloadable demo files available in the showcase section. You open the zip file and there is just one exe file to start the game.

I am able to save games using A6 comm but this always includes all mdls and code as separate files.

Would appreciate any info.

Rob
Posted By: D3D

Re: Tool for single executable file - 05/17/07 21:49

Nasci which is free, but it gave a false positive on some anti-virus. Then again, so did ackport.dll last year with BitDefender. You could if i'm not mistaken get CRPack&CREDTool from LionTS for a small fee. That or pay more money for a product like Molebox Professional.
Posted By: Lion_Ts

Re: Tool for single executable file - 05/17/07 22:04

CR Pack doesn't make 1 exe file, but you can compress all other materials (models, shaders, etc.). Download some demos at http://lion-ts.com
Molebox can make 1 exe (for more money ). I don't know how Molebox is good with 3dgs, but with Delphi programs it crashes sometime.
If you just want 1 exe and don't bother on security then use Nakasi; it is free, makes 1 exe, unpacks all files into temp folder at runtime.
Posted By: robertbruce

Re: Tool for single executable file - 05/19/07 11:51

thanks to both of you,

will give them a try
Posted By: KMS

Re: Tool for single executable file - 05/20/07 05:04

visit my website projekt-3d ! At Downloads-Tools you will find the 3dgsPurePacker.This tool does exactly what you want, without problems to antivir-programms.Sorry for my bad english!
Posted By: JazzDude

Re: Tool for single executable file - 05/20/07 19:26

Nice website, KMS.
Posted By: DoctorB

Re: Tool for single executable file - 06/04/07 15:43

there is a very simple way:
Use MMB ,Multi Media Builder has a powerfull pack tool
that puts all project files into on exe file
also you can have your own icon and startup window
set startup window in top most mode to cover a6 window
if you need more help about cheat in a6 contact with me
farzad.baghery@gmail.com
I do not know much english,sorry for that...
Posted By: Mondivirtuali

Re: Tool for single executable file - 06/04/07 18:52

And MMB can handle the 3dgs files?!
Posted By: ultranet

Re: Tool for single executable file - 07/10/07 06:17

You can use Molebox(http://www.molebox.com/), it can pack any types of files into one single executable.
After packing, you can also change the icon of the exe.
© 2024 lite-C Forums