Atmosphir?

Posted By: nuclear_winter

Atmosphir? - 10/27/08 17:09

Stumbled upon this ... engine?
Quote:
Atmosphir is a free video game / creation tool for Mac & PC. Design mode lets you create enormous 3D platforming levels filled with fun gameplay elements like power-ups and fireballs, while Play mode lets you explore through the thousands of diverse user-created challenges being uploaded every day.

Posted By: Anonymous

Re: Atmosphir? - 10/31/08 11:20

Looks nice but at the current stage the levels tend to look a bit "generic" in fact of the grid position system and the models.
I'm shure they will change this in future.

And in the end it's like using "templates" and have no possibility to implement complex userdefined functions.

But it's a cool tool to make quick games for fun...

(and I have a cup of new ideas for my game ;)) - so thanx for this link!
Posted By: ello

Re: Atmosphir? - 10/31/08 11:32

um mal eben ein funny spiel für die kinder zu erzeugen ist es bestimmt gut geeignet. leider bieten die nicht gleich einen download an, sondern man kann nur warten und vll sogar umsonst...
Posted By: nuclear_winter

Re: Atmosphir? - 11/02/08 10:57

ello... tried to translate your post with babelfish:

Quote:
over times evenly funny a play for the children to produce is certainly well suitable it. unfortunately offer not directly the one to download, but one can wait only and vll even in vain.

Posted By: MDMDFSS

Re: Atmosphir? - 11/02/08 12:07

Und wo krigt man das her???
Posted By: Captain_Kiyaku

Re: Atmosphir? - 11/06/08 21:50

Hab gerade meinen Beta Key bekommen laugh Bin mal gespannt wie es so ist, kann ich ja nach ausführlichem testen mal Preis geben.
Posted By: Nexus_1944

Re: Atmosphir? - 11/08/08 21:42

jo ich auch^^
dann mal schön ausgiebig testen das teil

Christian_GER
© 2024 lite-C Forums