Payed Animator

Posted By: 007

Payed Animator - 02/01/07 18:35

I can now animate People Models as of right now, with 80 animations. i can only save the file as Microsoft .X or .CSP, you will have to convert it into another file format. I will charge $10.00 to animate each person model.
Posted By: Don Pedro

Re: Payed Animator - 02/01/07 19:38

Quote:

I can now animate People Models as of right now, with 80 animations. i can only save the file as Microsoft .X or .CSP, you will have to convert it into another file format. I will charge $10.00 to animate each person model.

Please don't break license conditions of commercial software:

End users are allowed to use animated models created with Character Shop in any commercial or noncommercial projects. However, users may not sell the animated models they make with Character Shop

Re: Payed Animator - 02/03/07 17:23

trying to get my money back for this stupid program, it wasnt worth 50 bucks.
Posted By: Puppeteer

Re: Payed Animator - 02/03/07 18:57

Hi 007!
I need an animator!
Could you show me some piece of your work?

Re: Payed Animator - 02/05/07 17:24

I can only sell you an animated model if you know a scripter to write animations for it, becouse the animations are copyrighted. It says nothing about writing your own animations and selling the animated model.
Posted By: PHeMoX

Re: Payed Animator - 02/06/07 00:27

Quote:

End users are allowed to use animated models created with Character Shop in any commercial or noncommercial projects. However, users may not sell the animated models they make with Character Shop

Put the models in a level and then sell it, this way you're not selling the models, but a level with the models. Basically this would be like selling a game with them. Isn't it up to the seller wether or not you may re-use game models when you use them in a 'game'? Perhaps a solution to bend the rules,

Cheers

Re: Payed Animator - 02/06/07 06:13

i guess thats true about putting the models in a level and selling the game with the models included. They cant stop you from selling your own models you have personally made, all they can do is stop you from selling the animations that you use to animate your character, but if you write your own animations you have the right to sell it. but you are right phemox if you sell the level with the models included they cant stop you from selling it, becouse that would make the whole game VOID! the bad thing i hate about charactor shop is i cant save my animated models to MDL for my game in 3dgamestudio.
© 2024 lite-C Forums