Experianced Texture Artist Need will PAY!!!

Posted By: 007

Experianced Texture Artist Need will PAY!!! - 05/09/07 05:05

I am looking for someone who knows how to create good looking textures, the more realistic the better, and the higher the pay. What I need is a Child ZOMBIE skin, pale caucasian skin color covered in cuts, and scratchs over entire body and face and nude but with no genitals. She is wearing a Leather strap type body harness, her hair is in pigtails and her eyes and mouth are stapled shut. I would like those areas to be extra bloody, as well as palms of hands. I will pay with Paypal to anyone who can make a really good looking texture, as for price i will give an estimate when i see a sample. email me preview of it i will choose the best looking texture if many people send in texture previews of what i need. sweetgarlandmale@yahoo.com please type ZOMBIE TEXTURE in the subject box so its not accedently deleted
Posted By: Default

Re: Experianced Texture Artist Need will PAY!!! - 05/09/07 05:35

hmm, do you have a base model for us to texture? i'm more than willing to do it, but i'm a bit confused. my portfolio link is in my sig.

Re: Experianced Texture Artist Need will PAY!!! - 05/09/07 15:24

Do you have to have the model to texture? i saw your models and they are great, but i am looking for a realistic looking texture the ones on your models look cell shaded. what are you confused about? i can try to explane alittle better.
Posted By: jigalypuff

Re: Experianced Texture Artist Need will PAY!!! - 05/09/07 17:33

you need a model to map the uv`s so you can texture it. you`d be better off asking for a model than a texture.

Re: Experianced Texture Artist Need will PAY!!! - 05/09/07 19:07

yeah, you usually have to have a model to texture, otherwise it's all guesswork. the stuff in my portfolio is mostly from a previous project where they needed to be shaded like that. i can send you a more recent texture example or mock up zombie texture, but you most likely won't be able to apply it to the model.

btw, about how much will this pay?

Re: Experianced Texture Artist Need will PAY!!! - 05/09/07 21:39

It depends on how good it looks, i would have to see it to give a fair price, just a normal looking one $5, a good looking one about $10, OR i will be willing to trade something that i havent found online ANYWHERE. As of right now i found a way to convert all the textures in Half Life 2 into .BMP 512x512 even the character skins, walls, enimies, at misc items. I would be willing to trade a zip folder with most of the textures from hl2 for a good looking zombie skin. I am still in the process of converting them all to .bmp

Re: Experianced Texture Artist Need will PAY!!! - 05/09/07 23:04

you could always ask around polycount.com, threedy.com or game-artist.net and probably find someone to do it for free.

Re: Experianced Texture Artist Need will PAY!!! - 05/10/07 02:49

I think i may do that, im sure making custom textures is hard but i really dont think paying more then $10 is worth just one .bmp picture. If anyone else could use the extra money let me know. Im also willing to build any character or any misc items for a trade. Ive got years of experiance in making just about anything in med and im fast.
Posted By: JetpackMonkey

Re: Experianced Texture Artist Need will PAY!!! - 05/10/07 02:53

Quote:

She is wearing a Leather strap type body harness, her hair is in pigtails and her eyes and mouth are stapled shut. I would like those areas to be extra bloody, as well as palms of hands..... please type ZOMBIE TEXTURE in the subject box so its not accedently deleted

Best thread ever! I love this post!

Are you experianced?
Have you ever been experianced?

Re: Experianced Texture Artist Need will PAY!!! - 05/15/07 18:47

I am still looking for someone to texture it. Here is a screen shot of it, i am going to remove the wheels and just let her drag her legs around. 3dgsuv.com/e107_files/public/1179163376_2187_FT5985_horror9.jpg
copy and paste the link.
Posted By: PHeMoX

Re: Experianced Texture Artist Need will PAY!!! - 05/15/07 23:16

Quote:

I would be willing to trade a zip folder with most of the textures from hl2 for a good looking zombie skin. I am still in the process of converting them all to .bmp

Lol!! You want HL2 textures? Why would you want those?

Cheers

Re: Experianced Texture Artist Need will PAY!!! - 05/28/07 14:16

I wont use them for anything, but if i need a special texture i can turn to those.
Posted By: PHeMoX

Re: Experianced Texture Artist Need will PAY!!! - 05/31/07 07:03

Okey, well, just remember not to include any HL2 textures if you're ever going to sell what you make.

I really like the model by the way, nice work!

Cheers

Re: Experianced Texture Artist Need will PAY!!! - 06/07/07 21:37

anyone willing to get paid to create textures for me??, im looking for good detailed zombie textures.
Posted By: testDummy

Re: Experianced Texture Artist Need will PAY!!! - 06/08/07 13:53

Aw, you're gonna do away with the wheels? Really?
I kinda like the wheels.
I think maybe the spike through her angles needs to be a pointed bolt with a nut and a rather large washer at the end, otherwise her right leg might slip loose and create unnecessary friction or drag.
Perhaps, she needs a third wheel near her lower chest or abdomen, so she can really get going down hills? (This could better explain the 'strap'?) Maybe not.

It appears she might have too many polys, that might be a shame.

Don't want to type it in?
© 2024 lite-C Forums