Modeler Wanted Payed Jobs!!!

Posted By: 007

Modeler Wanted Payed Jobs!!! - 10/15/07 22:17

I am in need of alot of models, and i will pay per model. Pay depends on how good the model looks and how realistic the texture looks, the better it looks all around the more im willing to pay. Characters of course i will pay higher expecially if it is animated, and textured, i dont have any sketchs yet i havent gotten around to it ive been very busy but contact me and i will give you a list of non character models that i need. email me at sweetgarlandmale@yahoo.com be sure to type 3D Model Job in the subject box so i dont accedently delete it as junk mail.
Posted By: sueds

Re: Modeler Wanted Payed Jobs!!! - 10/16/07 02:51

I just send you an email
Posted By: lostclimate

Re: Modeler Wanted Payed Jobs!!! - 10/16/07 03:15

I can do some high quality work. Any thing you need just send me reference images, and prices offered in a pm.

Re: Modeler Wanted Payed Jobs!!! - 10/16/07 20:43

Thanks guys for your help but i have several modelers helping me out, if i need more help i will let you know.

Re: Modeler Wanted Payed Jobs!!! - 10/18/07 20:41

Hey lostclimate are you anygood at modeling and animating Character Models, like people and Creatures? If so please join my team on my website...
http://3dgs.bravehost.com/index.html
Posted By: sueds

Re: Modeler Wanted Payed Jobs!!! - 10/18/07 23:36

do you still looking for modelers ?
Posted By: lostclimate

Re: Modeler Wanted Payed Jobs!!! - 10/19/07 03:22

I can model skin and texture, but i only work for paid stuff, if i joined your team it'd have to be only paid work.
Posted By: alfredm

Re: Modeler Wanted Payed Jobs!!! - 11/29/07 12:00

I am a experience low poly modeler and
I can help us about making every models
my samples:
www.trp.ir/Alfredmonster1.jpg
www.trp.ir/Alfredmonster2.jpg
www.trp.ir/Alfredmonster3.jpg
[for more explanation please contact me with
alfred.mh@gmail.com
© 2024 lite-C Forums