A Metal Gear Fan Game (Metal Gear Fox)

Posted By: Stevum

A Metal Gear Fan Game (Metal Gear Fox) - 08/21/08 05:42

I've been wanting to make this game since i was 9, problems: no team, copywrite...stuff,and thats about it, what I'm just looking for is a group of dedicated Metal Gear fans who know more about 3DGS than I do, I'm still sorta' new to it, but if you know more about it than I do than you might know what I need as a team. The game idea is Metal Gear: Fox, about a character in the Metal Gear series who was my favorite character in the game Grey Fox (Frank Jaeger) The story takes place from before the Outer Heaven chapter looking into his past life, how he became a solider, training, etc. too Shadow Moses, where he dies-dies. If anyones intrested, I'll send more on my idea. (possible cover http://i84.photobucket.com/albums/k7/Stevum_2006/cover1.jpg)

contact me via e-mail- smgb92@yahoo.com
Posted By: Inestical

Re: A Metal Gear Fan Game (Metal Gear Fox) - 08/21/08 07:36

I'm pretty sure you won't get help before showing something to people.

Also I suggest you'd also reformat your post using guidelines and correct forum.

(I moved it for you :))
Posted By: Stevum

Re: A Metal Gear Fan Game (Metal Gear Fox) - 08/21/08 18:33

thx, im still pretty new to all this
Posted By: Player1

Re: A Metal Gear Fan Game (Metal Gear Fox) - 08/22/08 03:17

Hi Stevum, i like your idea of making a game about Gray Fox. to tell you the truth, i had a similar idea before of making a game about Solid Snake before Outer Heaven.

...anyway, i don't know much about making games too, but i'll try to help you somehow. in my free time i sometime create some stupid simple 2D games in "Games Factory" program, but sprite making or ripping is a real pain in the ass for me so i never finish any game smile

i'm also a musician and it's what i do mostly in my life, so if you'll need a game music composer someday, count me in wink

if i get any ideas, i'll reply again.
Posted By: Blade280891

Re: A Metal Gear Fan Game (Metal Gear Fox) - 08/22/08 14:35

Try and give people a reason to join. Images, code,concept,story , something/..
© 2024 lite-C Forums