Looking For Leap Motion/GameStudio Developer

Posted By: RealSerious3D

Looking For Leap Motion/GameStudio Developer - 02/13/13 00:07

This is Dan Silverman. Many of you know me. I've been selected as a Leap Motion developer. If you are not familiar with Leap Motion, then visit their website:

Leap Motion Website

I currently have one of the Leap Motion developer's units and am looking for a programmer who would like to get in on the ground floor developing an application for the Leap Motion device. What we develop will be made available via the Leap Motion app store. Since the device is not yet released to the public, this would be a great opportunity to be one of the first to have an application available.

The Leap Motion SDK allows programming via several languages (C++, C#, Objective C, Java, Python, and JavaScript). So, the right programmer would be well versed in one or more of these languages.

Is this a paying job? Yes and no. I am offering a Joint Venture contract on this one. This means that the developer that wants to work with me on this will split any profit made from the sale of the application 50/50 with me. I will require the programmer to sign both an NDA and a Joint Venture Agreement. Certainly the terms of both can be discussed.

I will, of course, be creating all of the artwork (2D and 3D) that we will need for the project and I have already come up with a few project plans.

If you would like to get in on the ground floor developing for a device that is getting a lot of attention world wide, then contact me and let's talk about how we can make this a reality.

I'm excited about this opportunity. So, who's on board?

Email me at:

daniel (at) enupnion (dot) com
Posted By: Nems

Re: Looking For Leap Motion/GameStudio Developer - 02/13/13 01:40

Hi Dan, good to see you here again after all these years and still working as a pro developer, I can attest your professionalism is beyond compare...
Good luck finding a partner here, there still seems to be some serious talent about.

Re: Looking For Leap Motion/GameStudio Developer - 02/13/13 03:06

Thanks, Nems! I appreciate what you've said. laugh

Re: Looking For Leap Motion/GameStudio Developer - 03/02/13 14:35

I am still in need of a programmer/software developer. I have two of the Leap Motion devices and can send one to the programmer that would like to work with me on this project. I would really like to work with this and someone who is familiar with 3D GameStudio, but I am open to working with another game engine if necessary.

Feel free to PM me or email me at:

daniel (at) enupnion (dot) com
Posted By: PadMalcom

Re: Looking For Leap Motion/GameStudio Developer - 05/08/13 11:26

Hi Dan, if you are still looking for some help: I wrote a Leap Motion DLL for Gamestudio which is absolutely self explanatory:

http://www.jofre.de/?p=893

Hope it helps!
© 2024 lite-C Forums