2D Concept Artist Required !

Posted By: Spider_Man

2D Concept Artist Required ! - 11/11/05 17:22

Hello Everyone,
I just started my new creation of a game called ( 99 names of Allah ) ... with a new team, we don't have alot of members in the team. i do modeling my self and other guys do different job, but most of the others are hard to reach or conctact most of the time.
I wish to find someone that can help us out and be a part of our team.

The game is an educational game and no payment for who work with the team because this is my first game and I Just want to show one game we made , after the game could be done. I can find who support the payment issue for the team, or the game itself.
If someone is interested to work with us. I would appreciate this help, and I can pay for your time, this project, I can offer free modelling for who is interested to work with us. Or even we can offer a free Host... You can even check some of our work at web page..
Best Regards,

Osama Al-ani

Re: 2D Concept Artist Required ! - 11/11/05 17:30

BTW , Game story and details could be found at : http://www.vlprojects.com/proj_1.htm

Re: 2D Concept Artist Required ! - 11/16/05 20:45

Guys i really wish to have some of many who can work for my project,

and if you guys looking for payment what kind of payment and how much for something like i going to work on ?
Posted By: creature

Re: 2D Concept Artist Required ! - 11/16/05 21:16

What do you need concept art of? Depending on what i may be able to help

Re: 2D Concept Artist Required ! - 11/16/05 21:43

i'm trying my first game , so i need a 2D concept artist for the project itself :

- Concept the whole Levels. (the game have to be with 5 levels).
- Concept of many items / stuff in game such as peace of things that kids
may interest (more details in game profile).
- Conept of Humnoid boady with wearing style (Desert - Middle east style, many
photos could give clear idea ).

Every thing about the game is http://www.vlprojects.com/proj_1.htm

Regards
Posted By: FoxHound

Re: 2D Concept Artist Required ! - 11/17/05 14:06

As a programmer in 3dgs I can tell you that you can come very close to finishing a game without ever needing help. I do this quite a lot. There are lots of models already made that can be used as place holders. Quick bmaps of the size you need with little more then "i am the background" written on them so you can see what they are for is also an idea I use quite a lot.

Most of the stuff you asked for is window dressing and always ALWAYS comes last. First make your game, then make it pretty.

Re: 2D Concept Artist Required ! - 11/17/05 20:05

Thank you FoxHound, indead i try to have my team because if i really can produce even one full game that means, a great way for game production could be found here and i can easy find who pay for the team or the whole game.

So i wish to have this game hand made,
every member in team can do his own job, and the final goal will be like a production machine .... or sequense of games, and i'm planing for educational games specially.

We have a some guys in team but i still wish to have some dedicated ppl who can ave hard serious work.

Thanks for your kindly advice
© 2024 lite-C Forums