Narator needed...

Posted By: Lost

Narator needed... - 06/07/06 11:10

Hi,
I need somebody with a friendly, clear spoken voice to record roughly 50-100 lines of narator monologue for my game Nysho and the Attack of the Boons.

I wasn't initially going to include it to keep file size down but having make a silver compile disk that weighs in at below 200 meg I'm wanting it in there. I just think it will help bring the story alive a great deal more.

Those who are interested can message here or PM and I'll send them a script sample they can try out.

Unpaid by the way but I'm imagining it will just be a bit of fun for a half hour for whoever does it

Represent,
Lost
Posted By: ptmontgomery

Re: Narator needed... - 06/08/06 15:28

send the script - and and any guidance re:stylings, speed, etc. Any info you have that might clue me in to what you're looking for. If I think I can help, no problem!

Re: Narator needed... - 06/15/06 15:20

Last call?
Posted By: Lennart_hillen

Re: Narator needed... - 06/15/06 17:01

Sent you a pm.

regards,
Lennart H.
Posted By: Helghast

Re: Narator needed... - 06/16/06 07:25

Quote:

Sent you a pm.

regards,
Lennart H.

inside humor... LOL!!!

nvm this post... hahahahaaaa
Posted By: sPlKe

Re: Narator needed... - 06/24/06 04:47

i could do it, but i dont have a friendly voice. but if you need a psychotic freak or some lunatic, call me^^
Posted By: ICEman

Re: Narator needed... - 06/24/06 05:15

I'm shooting for a Morgan Freeman style narration voice (He narrated in the new War of the Worlds). That guys voice is perfect for narration. Him and Kieth David's.

Someone should make those two have a baby... he'd be the perfect narrative voice.

You should write some test text out and have your entries use is as their trial speech.
Posted By: Lighthope

Re: Narator needed... - 06/27/06 23:55

If you're still looking, I have some voice acting experience. I've done voice work for the BBC as well as other acting for Disney, Paramount, and a whole host of other productions.

e-mail jcoburn@dwad.net if you want to see a resume or hear a demo.

Re: Narator needed... - 07/16/06 11:45

Hey,

As I continuously change my mind about things I'm currently sitting on the fence about whether or not to have narration.

If it changes and I leap either way I'll let people know.
Posted By: rightpurdy

Re: Narator needed... - 07/18/06 20:56

Don't forget you're local playhouse is a wealth of valuable talent!
© 2024 lite-C Forums