looking for working tested sample code of sprite attached to mod

Posted By: ncc1701d

looking for working tested sample code of sprite attached to mod - 02/22/10 21:22

can someone show me working tested code sample showing a sprite attached to a model using one of the tutorial samples as content?
I have been unable to figure this out. A working sample would be greatly appreciated. laugh
Posted By: Beker

Re: looking for working tested sample code of sprite attached to mod - 02/22/10 22:14

I recommend you forget to use, WED, begins to create objects from SED, move them, use the collisions, and then it uses WED, and really only serve to give locate objects, properties to objects and assign "actions" work in SED.

Re: looking for working tested sample code of sprite attached to mod - 02/22/10 23:03

I am having a tough time understanding what you are saying in your sentence.
Posted By: SchokoKeks

Re: looking for working tested sample code of sprite attached to mod - 02/22/10 23:28

I'm not sure what you mean with "using one of the tutorial samples as content"
and i also can't understand what Beker means

Re: looking for working tested sample code of sprite attached to mod - 02/23/10 00:24

I meant like use explo+11.tga from the sprites tutorial and like the earth.mdl from Workshop 1 and attach them. Everyone has those models and sprites so its easy for someone to see if the code works even if it would look ugly.
© 2024 lite-C Forums