Time zone and getting started

Posted By: kkfx

Time zone and getting started - 01/21/16 08:22

Hi,

I have a quick glance on the Manual but... blush
Can someone help to clarify the below :

1. My broker server time zone is set to GMT+2, I have set my VPS server time zone to GMT+2, however when I start Zorro, the message on the messsage board says "!MT4 time zone set to -2 at UTC 21.01. 08:08", is my time zone setting correct ? Just don't understand why Zorro set the time zone to UTC 0

2. My broker does not provide NAS100 which Z12 required. Which file I should change to take out NAS100 ? AssetsFIX.csv ? Or should I create a new file specifically for this Z12 AssetsBroker.csv ? I notice there are files like AssetsIB.csv AssetsOanda.csv. But how do I get Z12 to read this new AssetsBroker.csv ?

2016.01.22 : I have changed the AssetsFix.csv by removing the Indexes but Zorro still complain indexes not subscribed and do not let me trade. Eventually I changed the Z12.ini by changing the FXOnly = 1 and Zorro can trade. However, how to let Zorro also trade XAU and XAG ?

In the error message Zorro did suggest to remove assets but how & where to remove ?

Sorry, if there are obvious answers, please point me to the correct direction. Thanks

Thanks
Posted By: jcl

Re: Time zone and getting started - 01/22/16 14:36

The time zone of your VPS is not relevant for trading.

Removing assets is explained in the manual - please read the "Z systems" chapter carefully before trading with them. And do NOT tamper with AssetsFix.csv!!
© 2024 lite-C Forums