question for the moderators

Posted By: abbicon

question for the moderators - 09/20/07 00:13

Just curious really... i have taken a break from the forums a while back and when i came back i noticed that the language restrictions had become a little more lax .. not complaining just curious as to if the restrictions have loosend up, i somtimes review these forums with my son and was a little suprised to see the changes....not making waves, just asking a question.

Thanks Jeff
Posted By: Nems

Re: question for the moderators - 09/20/07 00:22

Hi abbicon, no its always been like this..its just that it isn't often and it seems to be acceptable to a lot of MODS as no one else supports my queries regarding bad language and sexual innuendos over the last 4 years.

Its a world stage and not limited to 'owners' of 3DGamestudio, anyone can post here but because the majority are game developers, more threads are available due to this and consequently our most creative types fell the need to 'express' themselves in offensive posts.

Then again, colloquialism is the common form of speech and we all richly indulge it sometime so I guess its the evolving face of language.

Still, my personal preference is 'clean' as young people often populate Game or CGI forums and so we risk being seen as supporting crippled language expressions.
© 2024 lite-C Forums