so called "Magic"

Posted By: croman

so called "Magic" - 02/23/09 18:44

videos, photos, or whatever, about "Magic", "illusion"...

ever heard of Keith Barry? i havent, at least untill yesterday smile. it's worth of looking, at least you'll laugh

watch this one all the way until the end!!!

worth of looking smile
Posted By: PHeMoX

Re: so called "Magic" - 02/24/09 12:56

Referring to spoon bending and 'variable' power kind of ruined it though.

I mean, come on, we all know there are tricks involved, often simple physics, psychology (hypnosis) and sometimes chemistry.
Posted By: Michael_Schwarz

Re: so called "Magic" - 02/24/09 16:01

Originally Posted By: PHeMoX
Referring to spoon bending and 'variable' power kind of ruined it though.

I mean, come on, we all know there are tricks involved, often simple physics, psychology (hypnosis) and sometimes chemistry.

i think the point is that he does admit it's all just tricks in the TED Talks video....
Posted By: croman

Re: so called "Magic" - 02/24/09 18:45

ofc they're all tricks. if he really is a supernatural, a man with "powers" he wouldn't be having his own show in Vegas smile he'd become...i dont know anything but not having own show about that "magic" in Vegas.

but those tricks are one of better ones(i mean, harder to understand how are they done smile )
Posted By: Dan Silverman

Re: so called "Magic" - 02/24/09 20:53

When he had the guy sitting down and said that he would "feel a pressure" to raise his hand and then did the same with the girl pointing at his head, do you think he was stepping on the man's foot, thus applying pressure? He had us all looking at him NOT touching the man's hand and looking at the woman pointing. And the table had that long tablecloth. He did not specify WHERE the man would feel the pressure.
Posted By: PHeMoX

Re: so called "Magic" - 02/24/09 21:35

@Dan: That trick usually works with blowing air towards someone mainly. Noticing a change in airflow can easily be mistaken for a touch when you can't see someone touching you.
Posted By: ello

Re: so called "Magic" - 02/25/09 08:42

one of these ppl i really enjoy is the mindfreak..
e.g.
© 2024 lite-C Forums