Selling my/Verkaufe meine Gamecore Indie License

Posted By: Tiles

Selling my/Verkaufe meine Gamecore Indie License - 04/24/09 07:34

EDIT, Offer removed. I am not allowed to sell my Indie Version of Gamecore. Indie licenses are not transferable. A detail that i have unfortunately overread ...

Sorry for the inconvenience.

EDIT, Angebot entfernt. Mir ist nicht erlaubt meine Indie Version von Gamecore zu verkaufen. Indie Lizenzen sind nicht übertragbar. Ein Detail das ich leider überlesen hatte ...

Sorry für die Unannehmlichkeiten.
Posted By: Cowabanga

Re: Selling my/Verkaufe meine Gamecore Indie License - 04/24/09 08:35

May i ask you a question?
Why did you bought Gamecore? smile
Posted By: Machinery_Frank

Re: Selling my/Verkaufe meine Gamecore Indie License - 04/24/09 08:49

Originally Posted By: Cowabanga
May i ask you a question?
Why did you bought Gamecore? smile

My guess: Because he is willing to make a game wink

Re: Selling my/Verkaufe meine Gamecore Indie License - 04/24/09 09:00

Yup, that was initially the reason smile

I searched for an easy to use 3D solution at that point. And GC looked promising with its neat editor and its Next Gen Workflow. But i simply have less problems with 3D Gamestudio and its language, even when this means that i don't have the Next Gen workflow and just WED smile

My biggest problems with GC is its scripting language, Angelscript. We simply don't fit together smile

Re: Selling my/Verkaufe meine Gamecore Indie License - 04/24/09 09:04

Originally Posted By: Machinery_Frank
My guess: Because he is willing to make a game wink

Originally Posted By: Tiles
Yup, that was initially the reason smile

lol, My bad laugh

Re: Selling my/Verkaufe meine Gamecore Indie License - 04/24/09 16:32

Oh noes. Gediko stated that i am not allowed to resell my Indie license ...

My bad. I have to take back this offer. Sorry for any trouble i may have caused smirk
Posted By: checkbutton

Re: Selling my/Verkaufe meine Gamecore Indie License - 04/24/09 16:44

Hail to Conitec, they have the less restrictive license conditions of all.
And it was the first engine I really got something to run, some thing that looked like I wanted to have it.

Re: Selling my/Verkaufe meine Gamecore Indie License - 04/24/09 16:49

You can surely imagine how pissed i am at the moment. I can just warn to think twice before buying the Indie ...
Posted By: NITRO777

Re: Selling my/Verkaufe meine Gamecore Indie License - 04/24/09 17:00

Quote:
You can surely imagine how pissed i am at the moment. I can just warn to think twice before buying the Indie
yep, I cant blame you for being pissed, and I am sure you will check the licenses of the next software you buy. And thks for warning.

Quote:
Hail to Conitec, they have the less restrictive license conditions of all.
And it was the first engine I really got something to run, some thing that looked like I wanted to have it.
Yep, one thing about Conitec IMO is their very fair business practices and affordable prices.

Also,all these years Conitec has successfully avoided being cracked. yes their are warez editions out there, but no working ones.

Also Conitec avoids a lot of marketing BS.
Posted By: MokyjeBrute

Re: Selling my/Verkaufe meine Gamecore Indie License - 04/24/09 21:01

Has anyone noticed that his cowabanga type like is often babela dumb commenting?
Posted By: Error014

Re: Selling my/Verkaufe meine Gamecore Indie License - 04/24/09 21:34

No, but I did notice that you're doing you're best to tell everyone in this forum what you think of him. And it's really pathetic of you, not to mention annoying

Maybe it's some kind of weird curiosity, but I can't help but wonder if you know him in real life? Seems like this forum wouldn't be enough for you to dislike hinm that much. Is there some kind of drama behind the scenes, some tragic and traumatic events that have happened in the past? Tell us now! Before you're banned
Posted By: MokyjeBrute

Re: Selling my/Verkaufe meine Gamecore Indie License - 04/25/09 07:58

I feel sorry and I am not thus noticed that I bothered him. And do you mean if we are friends? So we are!

Re: Selling my/Verkaufe meine Gamecore Indie License - 04/27/09 17:37

Originally Posted By: MokyjeBrute
Has anyone noticed that his cowabanga type like is often babela dumb commenting?

Added to report.
Posted By: FBL

Re: Selling my/Verkaufe meine Gamecore Indie License - 04/27/09 18:42

Could you please stop spamming this thread? Thank you.
Posted By: Blink

Re: Selling my/Verkaufe meine Gamecore Indie License - 04/27/09 19:48

ok MokyjeBrute, Thats enough! I have read every thread that you have followed and insulted Cowabanga. i will warn you only once, and then you will be banned. if you dont like the way someone posts, you need not respond at all. we do not tolerate members verbally attacking other members. one or two threads may be an isolated incident, but following him for six different threads is unacceptable. thank you for your cooperation.

Blink
© 2024 lite-C Forums