The THANK YOU Thread

Posted By: sPlKe

The THANK YOU Thread - 08/09/09 03:23

THis thread is for thank yous to either a person or a group that helps you out alot...

im thanking a very special person here. i wont tell you his name, but he is the kind of guy you can rely on. he fixes my broken code, my broken models and adds some stuff to my games i dont ever know i need, but definately need them.
he is one great guy and if i ever meet him again (we just emt once, when we both had long hair) ill buy him a box of beer (20 bottles - 10 liters) and whatever food he wishes for because id marry that guy so awesome is he.

i also want to thank slin for making it possible for me to do what i am doing now. he is a great guy and a really honest fella.
Posted By: DJBMASTER

Re: The THANK YOU Thread - 08/09/09 03:30

Ok, i want to thank Stromousfall, who without his efforts with C#, my project wouldn't be as interesting. He's really opened up some new possibilities with acknex/.NET and for that i'm really grateful.

Thanks.
Posted By: Blink

Re: The THANK YOU Thread - 08/09/09 04:50

I would like to thank badapple, slin, testdummy, ello, xarthor, realspawn, lostclimate, xxxguitar511, locoweed, aztec, cowabanga, chrisb, george, jcl, rincewind, devon, loganthehogan, jazzdude, bot190, oldschoolj, zelek, tindust, molotov, and the incredible david lancaster. i hope i didnt miss anyone. these are the incredible member who helped me since i have been here. i was an extreme newbie!!!! i am still learning,lol.
Posted By: ulf

Re: The THANK YOU Thread - 08/09/09 08:13

i would like to thank my grand mother and grand aunt for giving me enough pocket money to afford gamestudio in the first place!
Posted By: Cowabanga

Re: The THANK YOU Thread - 08/09/09 11:55

I'd thank Achaziel, Quadraxas, Pappenheimer, Ichiro, JCL, George, Slin, Blink, Inestical, David, Chris3D, Vadim647, Uhrwerk, Mercuryus, EvilSOB.
If i remembered someone i missed, i'll type his/her name here as fast as possible!! laugh
Posted By: Captain_Kiyaku

Re: The THANK YOU Thread - 08/09/09 12:36

I think the people who helped me most in my 3dgs time were HeelX and Error014 so thanks to both of you.
Posted By: alibaba

Re: The THANK YOU Thread - 08/09/09 13:28

I'd thank Quadraxas, JCL, George, Slin, David, Boh_Havoc.
i hope i didnt forget someone.

EDIT: i forgot to add Cowabanga.
Posted By: Helghast

Re: The THANK YOU Thread - 08/10/09 09:43

BasketBallBen!
Posted By: Anonymous

Re: The THANK YOU Thread - 08/10/09 11:36

Thanks to EvilSOB for also helping me alot!
Posted By: BoH_Havoc

Re: The THANK YOU Thread - 08/10/09 12:02

Heh, nice thread

Kudos fly out to:
Zapan - thanks for the internship back then! smile
Slin - thanks for releasing the webcam api, as well as all the shader talk every now and then
jcl and the whole team behind A7 - thanks for all the updates and new features, as well as beta forum access
Dark_samurai - I think i'm also speaking for Germanunkol if i say: ANet is the sh*t! BIG thanks for this great mp dll!
Germanunkol, broozar & adoado - working with you guys was fun and still is fun. Let's get that game to working beta and rock the A7 forums! smile
all the guys who will vote for me at the shader contest - we really need the pro for our upcoming game. wink

I think i missed some, so don't be mad if i forgot you wink
Posted By: Cowabanga

Re: The THANK YOU Thread - 08/10/09 12:04

Originally Posted By: chris_oat
Thanks to EvilSOB for also helping me alot!
Oh yeah, added.
Posted By: JibbSmart

Re: The THANK YOU Thread - 08/10/09 12:48

Thanks to ventilator for blender plugins!
Quote:
all the guys who will vote for me at the shader contest - we really need the pro for our upcoming game. wink

At the rate you're going it looks like you'll have my vote (it'd be bad sportsmanship for me to vote for myself) but I'm sure there'll be some surprises. Thanks to anyone who votes for me smile

Thanks Taco Cohen for a great intro to shaders, as well as jcl for Part II.

And thanks to all the A7 team for your work!

Jibb
Posted By: the_mehmaster

Re: The THANK YOU Thread - 08/14/09 06:46

EvilSOB continues to help (and sometimes complete) my projects that come up.

He also made the (very useful) serial communications header, Fluid dynamics sim, And a lightning generator. There are probably more but I haven't been on this forum very long smile..

As well as this, He has fixed my chip programmersmile

Thankyou, EvilSOBsmile!
Posted By: Helghast

Re: The THANK YOU Thread - 08/18/09 11:03

Joozey for his structured programming contribution laugh
Posted By: Blade280891

Re: The THANK YOU Thread - 08/18/09 17:24

Ilidrake, for everything laugh
Posted By: Espér

Re: The THANK YOU Thread - 08/18/09 17:58

EvilSOB helps me really really really much with my 2D RPG..

Can´t say how much i wanna thank him..

So i gave him Credit entry.. a Guestroll ( yes ^^ ) and many many
THX THX THX THX THX THX THX THX THX THX THX THX THX THX THX THX THX THX THX THX THX THX THX THX THX THX THX THX THX THX THX THX THX THX THX THX THX THX THX THX THX THX THX THX THX THX THX THX THX THX THX THX THX THX THX THX THX THX THX THX

EvilSOB.. You´re the best ^^
© 2024 lite-C Forums