Looking to buy A6 Professional

Posted By: jumpman

Looking to buy A6 Professional - 08/22/09 04:54

Hello all,

would anyone be willing to sell their A6 Professional? Im currently using commercial 6.60, and would like to buy the professional version for final publishing, and extra features.

I dont think porting my work to A7 is a good idea, unless otherwise.

Let me know.
Posted By: Stromausfall

Re: Looking to buy A6 Professional - 08/22/09 09:23

you could buy a7 professional, because if you have a7 pro you automatically get also a license for a6 pro. (at least thats what i have heard!)
Posted By: Puppeteer

Re: Looking to buy A6 Professional - 08/22/09 11:49

I could sell my A6 Pro theoretically.
How much do you offer?

Re: Looking to buy A6 Professional - 08/22/09 12:55

@puppeteer

What would be a decent price for both of us? I cant purchase it anymore directly from conitec, but its also an outdated version.

@Stromausfall

I've never heard of that, thats interesting if thats true. I still wouldnt be using A6 professional if I bought A7.
Posted By: Stromausfall

Re: Looking to buy A6 Professional - 08/22/09 13:14

Originally Posted By: jumpman
I still wouldnt be using A6 professional if I bought A7.

But you would get A7 Pro and A6 Pro afaik if you buy a7 pro, so you wouldn't have to choose
Posted By: PHeMoX

Re: Looking to buy A6 Professional - 08/22/09 17:47

What do you need A6 pro for? Special features or only the publishing part?

If publishing is what you need, you might be able to get an A6 pro user to do the job for you.

I still haven't bought A7 yet, but I do own A6 pro. (And sorry, I won't sell my license.)

Re: Looking to buy A6 Professional - 08/22/09 17:57

@Phemox

I would use A6 pro for both the extra features, and keeping all the game data closed to the user on publishing.

@Stromausfall

If I bought A7 pro, I would be able to publish an A6 project through A7? Or are they giving you two programs, A6 and A7 professional? I would have to rewrite scripts if I were to publish through A7 right? Could you expand on that for me? Im not sure what you mean by the licenses.
Posted By: Cowabanga

Re: Looking to buy A6 Professional - 08/22/09 18:06

If you bought A7, you can get A6 and A5, too.

Re: Looking to buy A6 Professional - 08/22/09 19:05

so If I bought A7 professional, I would get A6 professional WED, SED and MED included, as seperate exe's?

Wow!
Posted By: FBL

Re: Looking to buy A6 Professional - 08/22/09 19:28

When I bought A6 pro, I got a key which also worked for A7 pro (I bought A6 when A7 was already announced), so maybe this works backwards with every A7 key.

You should ask Conitec to be sure.

Re: Looking to buy A6 Professional - 08/22/09 19:52

So if the A7 Pro key works for A6 Pro, I would still need the A6 professional WED, SED and MED exe's right?

I could download the A6 upgrade using the A7 key is what your saying right?

Re: Looking to buy A6 Professional - 08/22/09 20:33

Originally Posted By: jumpman
So if the A7 Pro key works for A6 Pro, I would still need the A6 professional WED, SED and MED exe's right?

I could download the A6 upgrade using the A7 key is what your saying right?

I'd contact Conitec about this, because if I recall correctly you'll have to ask JCL for the files.. if it's still even possible.

The A7 key is a different kind of key than I've got for A6 pro by the way, but I wasn't one of those people buying A6 when A7 was already officially announced.
Posted By: Slin

Re: Looking to buy A6 Professional - 08/22/09 22:50

You can still download the A6 Trial at the bottom af the download site. You should ask conitec if you could unlock it with an A7 key if you would buy A7 now. But I am pretty sure that it is possible. That means that you would just have to put your A7 pro key file into the folder where you installed the A6 trial version and you would a have a fully working A6 Pro version.
Posted By: Puppeteer

Re: Looking to buy A6 Professional - 08/22/09 23:13

A7 supports c-script and all the old features.
So it should be possible to run your A6 project with A7. (?)
Posted By: Tobias

Re: Looking to buy A6 Professional - 08/23/09 09:16

An A7 key also unlocks A6. I know that because I had to revive an old A6 project from mine.

A6 projects will run under A7 anyway. Only my problem was that I had some A4 keywords in my old A6 project, like REMOVE instead of ent_remove. That did not work with A7, in fact it also did not work with A6.60, I had to use A6.40. laugh
Posted By: Dyc

Re: Looking to buy A6 Professional - 08/23/09 11:54

Hello,

I'm still selling my a7 pro. Price is $600 usd.

Regards

Re: Looking to buy A6 Professional - 08/23/09 12:06

Originally Posted By: Slin
You can still download the A6 Trial at the bottom af the download site. You should ask conitec if you could unlock it with an A7 key if you would buy A7 now. But I am pretty sure that it is possible. That means that you would just have to put your A7 pro key file into the folder where you installed the A6 trial version and you would a have a fully working A6 Pro version.

Ah, off course. I totally forgot about the download area.

Re: Looking to buy A6 Professional - 08/23/09 17:49

Thank you for the information friends! I never knew you could use the A7 key for A6, and now I am sure! Thank you!

@DYC

I am interested in your price (sold). How do we begin the process, with transferring the keys to me and etc? Thank you!
Posted By: Quad

Re: Looking to buy A6 Professional - 08/23/09 22:05

@jumpman,
afaik you need to contact conitec for transfering a license, they give you a new keyfile licensed to you, but you pay money to dyc. and if you transfer license from someone else, you cannot transfer it again.
© 2024 lite-C Forums