Humble Indie Bundle 3 is out

Posted By: Germanunkol

Humble Indie Bundle 3 is out - 07/27/11 22:07

http://www.humblebundle.com/#contribute

Notch is currently the top contributor: 4 048$

The last sentence in the trailer made me laugh so hard. Good on ya, humble-indie-bundle-makers grin!

Oh, and if ever again some engine makers tell you that making an engine cross platform to work with Linux is "just not worth it" *looking into the direction of jcl and the leadwerks makers* pleeeease help me spam them with links to the site above, showing the distribution of linux users' and windows users' payments.
Posted By: Liamissimo

Re: Humble Indie Bundle 3 is out - 07/27/11 22:21

Already bought laugh
Posted By: Redeemer

Re: Humble Indie Bundle 3 is out - 07/28/11 01:07

Quote:
Oh, and if ever again some engine makers tell you that making an engine cross platform to work with Linux is "just not worth it" *looking into the direction of jcl and the leadwerks makers* pleeeease help me spam them with links to the site above, showing the distribution of linux users' and windows users' payments.

Glad to see I have your support. My engine will be cross platform and already compiles on Linux... Ok, Linux is the only OS it compiles on right now but still.
Posted By: lostclimate

Re: Humble Indie Bundle 3 is out - 07/28/11 04:43

your writing a full on engine right now? I thought you were just doing collision experiments. How far are you?

On topic: wow, ive heard of the crayon one, and i have the cogs demo... its fun as hell. Will probably get this. amazing the amount of funding a good game can get in some alternative routes.
Posted By: Inestical

Re: Humble Indie Bundle 3 is out - 07/28/11 11:40

I got it for myself yesterday laugh
Posted By: Germanunkol

Re: Humble Indie Bundle 3 is out - 07/28/11 22:29

Got it as well. Was really worth it, though I have not figured out yet how to make the Hammerfight one work with my mouse yet frown
Posted By: Redeemer

Re: Humble Indie Bundle 3 is out - 07/28/11 23:34

Quote:
your writing a full on engine right now? I thought you were just doing collision experiments. How far are you?

In a few days the project will be actually be a year old, but the engine has evolved from experiments older than that. I only recently finished adding collision code that really works (unlike the steaming pile of garbage known as the Gamestudio collision engine...)
© 2024 lite-C Forums