Black Mesa Source - Released!

Posted By: RealSerious3D

Black Mesa Source - Released! - 09/14/12 22:24

Half-Life, in my opinion, is one of the greatest PC games of all times. If you liked the game, then you should probably check out Black Mesa, a remake of the game using Valve's Source engine. This has the effect of essentially playing the same game with a totally updated atmosphere, making a great old game look more up-to-date and adding a few new features in the mix. Find out more or download the game (free of charge) here:

http://www.blackmesasource.com/
Posted By: painkiller

Re: Black Mesa Source - Released! - 09/14/12 22:53

I'm installing it right now grin
Posted By: Uhrwerk

Re: Black Mesa Source - Released! - 09/15/12 00:05

I cannot believe this day has finally come. *downloading*
Posted By: Pappenheimer

Re: Black Mesa Source - Released! - 09/15/12 21:25

Thanks for the hint! I already thought that the project was dead!
Posted By: RealSerious3D

Re: Black Mesa Source - Released! - 09/17/12 18:25

Wow. There was a day when a post about a release such as this would have caused all sorts of posts and discussions on this forum.
Posted By: 3run

Re: Black Mesa Source - Released! - 09/17/12 18:36

Just tried... I'm not that frustrated, but I was expecting a bit more.. It's still WIP in my opinion. Just my two cents.
Posted By: painkiller

Re: Black Mesa Source - Released! - 09/18/12 00:14

The final part of the game in Xen world is missing, they are still working on it as it will become a much bigger part of the game, rather than just an episode. They said they will release it later, together with deatmatch mode.

I've player the game a bt, and I'm amazed by their work, just by looking to your sides on the train introduction you can get an idea of the effort they have put on the game.
© 2024 lite-C Forums