[Paid] Looking for generalist programmer

Posted By: PietroNifosi

[Paid] Looking for generalist programmer - 06/20/13 12:17

I'm a 3D artist looking for an experienced programmer for the development of a yet unannounced action rpg title which aims to IOS / MOBILE platforms.
The game will be split in various episodes and sold in digital delivery through Steam.
The first episode is already completed in terms of:
*Design of gameplay, plot, script.
*3D assets (both architectural and character modeling), animations and GUIs.
*SFX and Soundtracks (main, exploration and combat themes).

This is a paid position.

For more infos contact me at pietronifosi@libero.it
Posted By: PadMalcom

Re: [Paid] Looking for generalist programmer - 06/21/13 07:25

Does Steam sell IOS / Mobile games?? laugh
Posted By: Michael_Schwarz

Re: [Paid] Looking for generalist programmer - 06/21/13 10:55

Originally Posted By: PadMalcom
Does Steam sell IOS / Mobile games?? laugh

Nope.
Posted By: PietroNifosi

Re: [Paid] Looking for generalist programmer - 06/25/13 15:52

As always, gotta love the way that the gamestudio community treats their customers. I'm glad I've abandoned it a while ago, my bad in showing up from time to time (won't happen again that's guaranteed).
Not sure why this post ended up here, not even sure what is wrong with the advert, dont' really care in all honesty.

How confident your reply, too bad you're mistaken.

http://store.steampowered.com/search/?snr=1_5_9__12&term=mobile+games

Love and kisses,
-Peter
Posted By: PadMalcom

Re: [Paid] Looking for generalist programmer - 06/25/13 16:14

I just wanted to give you a hint. Look at the platforms these games run on. It is only Windows, Mac OS and Linux no IOS / mobile / whatever.

I do not really understand why you are so angry laugh
Posted By: fogman

Re: [Paid] Looking for generalist programmer - 06/25/13 17:01

Pietro, the "Jobs Offered" section is only for GS-projects.

Quote:
If you are not using 3DGameStudio or Lite-C for your project, please use Morbius' Virtual Answering Machine for it.

I can understand your frustration, you want to look at your post and then itīs like "wtf, where is it!?".
But take the unity forums for example, whereīs not even allowed to search for team members when itīs not a unity project. I think this is handled much better here.

Michael and Pad are right, steam is only for Win / MacOS and Linux publishing.

I wish you luck, because I know that you can pull off something beautiful.

Posted By: Superku

Re: [Paid] Looking for generalist programmer - 06/25/13 18:33

Then f*ck off!
Posted By: mk_1

Re: [Paid] Looking for generalist programmer - 06/26/13 07:25

@PietroNifosi,
as fogman already pointed out, the thread was moved here because the job offer is not Gamestudio related. I left a pointer in the Job's Offered section, though, that lasted two days.

I can understand your frustration with the community, but - as Superku inappropriately pointed out wink - if you don't like it here, then just leave. It's unfortunate, that you don't continue working on Wasteland. Feel free to post your projects in Morbius, like I do.
Posted By: Nems

Re: [Paid] Looking for generalist programmer - 06/28/13 19:36

@PietroNifosi, HI ...hope you drop by again sometime as you and your insights, demos and examples brought many a happy moment for me in seeing GStudio being used in a way that I wasnt using then, 3rd P perspective and post holocaust type.

I myself found programmers close to home (locally) although there are many other sites that have good pools of inactive programmers looking for work.

Cheers and good luck....
© 2024 lite-C Forums