Totally Confused

Posted By: Joquan

Totally Confused - 12/28/09 21:08

Okay, I am an amateur coder and graphic designer (I do not have any sort of education). I have designed 2D games before. (Not insanely big, but decent sized) I am trying to learn how to make 3D games, so I can make a FPS and an MMO, but I can not seem to figure out Gamestudio. I have gone through pretty much every tutorial, but still, I am not understanding. Can anyone do like a live tutoring on how to make a game with it? Maybe it's just my impatience (I do not know how I can design a game with little patience, so don't ask. tongue ) or it may be because I am not extremely good with C++. (Although I have found it similar to JavaScript).
Posted By: Rei_Ayanami

Re: Totally Confused - 12/28/09 21:14

welcome at the forum :),

well, just look at the workshops and the aum magazin.

first of all, you won't create a MMO, that's toooooooooo hard, many people tried it and had no succses!

the main programming language is Lite-C and not C++ wink

Re: Totally Confused - 12/28/09 21:16

Well many thanks for the welcome and kind words, but I am the only one in my organization that actually knows how to create a decent game. tongue But anyway, I want to create a FPS, and I accidentally said MMO, but I really meant adventure game.
Posted By: Rei_Ayanami

Re: Totally Confused - 12/28/09 22:03

For the "how" - look at aum 86(?) - 89 wink

Re: Totally Confused - 01/05/10 03:00

Oh ok, I will once I get the chance.
Posted By: frankjiang

Re: Totally Confused - 01/05/10 03:37

you can read Camestudio Manual .much usefuly information

Re: Totally Confused - 01/08/10 02:31

Thank you, I will.
Posted By: Redeemer

Re: Totally Confused - 01/08/10 14:38

I learned how to use Gamestudio by playing with the tutorials and trying new things. The more I played with it, the easier it was to use.

If you stick with it, you'll get it eventually. If you are impatient and/or not persistent, you will fail.
© 2024 lite-C Forums