compile Error E1513

Posted By: ShivaFooL

compile Error E1513 - 03/11/10 05:12

I have A7 Commercial and I don't know why I started getting the following error message:
"Error E1513
Crash in BipedPhy01_Move_Ground:
result = c_move(my,dist,abs_dist,move_mode)"
I hadn't changed anything with Biped and it had been compiling and running OK. Any Clues for me as to what I may have accidently messed up?
I'm posting in this forum since I have been using .wdl script files rather than lite-c.

Re: compile Error E1513 - 03/12/10 05:15

the acklog.txt doesn't really tell me anything more than the error message.
I never edited the script containing BipedPhy01_Move_Ground, so I don't understand why there is suddenly this crash.
From what the manual says I tried replacing the model (sf_alien) with the original file from the templates/models folder and still same result.
Any suggestions?
Posted By: EpsiloN

Re: compile Error E1513 - 03/13/10 05:58

Try reinstalling your 3DGS. It might be corrupted by a virus or something.
Posted By: Blink

Re: compile Error E1513 - 03/13/10 15:14

you should read the forum title, you posted in the wrong forum. moving.

Re: compile Error E1513 - 03/17/10 20:43

Reinstalling had no effect, and I didn't think it would since other files were running fine.
I seem to have found the culprit, namely a map entity door. Runs fine with this replaced, but I have no idea why a door would cause that error.
Thank you EpsiloN for the suggestion. I have to say that besides your response I am disappointed that there was no help at all coming from this forum. I think 3DGS is a great product, the tutorials are great, and I had thought there was help available here.
Posted By: Omighty

Re: compile Error E1513 - 04/07/10 23:37

Hi I got the same error. ShivaFool did you manage to fix it???
Posted By: Omighty

Re: compile Error E1513 - 04/08/10 00:05

I fixed my problem by removing this line

ent_create("PickUp_Heart.pcx",vector(-942,394,-25),Remove_heart);

I can confirm its not a virus, Its the programmer mistake just need to look carefully

hope this helps

© 2024 lite-C Forums