A8 commercial licence but A8 is always in trial mode

Posted By: freeflyklown

A8 commercial licence but A8 is always in trial mode - 08/07/10 11:01

HI,

when installing A8, and afterwords dropping my keyfile (key8c.dta) in the A8 directory, I can't unlock A8 to a commercial version. WED and SED both show that A8 is licensed to me, but in WED it still says "A8 trial version 8.02".
What is wrong here? Why does it still say trial version?
Also, when trying to run any script in SED, nothing happens...the engine closes down immediately.
Please help.
Posted By: freeflyklown

Re: A8 commercial licence but A8 is always in trial mode - 08/07/10 11:04

I found out that when I remove the keyfile from the A8 directory, everything works, but in trial mode. Why is my key not working???? I thought when A8 is released, it is supposed to just work with the key?
Posted By: Spirit

Re: A8 commercial licence but A8 is always in trial mode - 08/07/10 11:06

Maybe it was still an A7 key? The keys are named key*.dta since a while, but AFAIK only since the A8 release last week they send really A8 keys. Before that I think they were still A7 keys and you get your A8 upgrade when you contact support.
Posted By: Quad

Re: A8 commercial licence but A8 is always in trial mode - 08/07/10 13:04

one of the guys at Turkish community had same problem, contact support, explain your problem and send your key, they will fix it.
Posted By: bk9iq

Re: A8 commercial licence but A8 is always in trial mode - 08/07/10 15:33

Now this happened to me when I selected "Trial Mode" ... The engine was showing 27 days and the WED showed 10 days left ... I could fix that by selecting "run as Admin" in the WED properties...

Posted By: HititeMike

Re: A8 commercial licence but A8 is always in trial mode - 08/22/10 19:58

What and where is the A8 Diretory?
© 2024 lite-C Forums