Gamestudio Links
Zorro Links
Newest Posts
AlpacaZorroPlugin v1.3.0 Released
by kzhao. 05/22/24 13:41
Free Live Data for Zorro with Paper Trading?
by AbrahamR. 05/18/24 13:28
Change chart colours
by 7th_zorro. 05/11/24 09:25
Data from CSV not parsed correctly
by dr_panther. 05/06/24 18:50
AUM Magazine
Latest Screens
The Bible Game
A psychological thriller game
SHADOW (2014)
DEAD TASTE
Who's Online Now
3 registered members (AndrewAMD, VoroneTZ, dpn), 1,346 guests, and 10 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
LucasJoshua, Baklazhan, Hanky27, firatv, wandaluciaia
19053 Registered Users
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
New features - what will be implimented next #86997
08/22/06 04:12
08/22/06 04:12
New England
Rad_Daddy Offline OP
Rad_Daddy  Offline OP

New England
Simply out of curiosity, how many of the features listed on the forecast page are planned to be released in the next A6 update (6.5 I assume)? Is it safe to assume that the features in alpha testing, as well as maybe a few of the ones in beta will be included, or is that not how it works? I understand that you probably have you hands full, and Its great that a new update is comming so soon after 6.4, so I was just wondering .

I guess if I had to ask about a specific feature, it would be the light management system and the shader/material editor. Both in testing, which tells me that they are pretty far along. Are they planned for the next update?

Thanks,
Raddaddy

"Read not to contradict and confute, nor to find talk and discourse, but to weigh and consider." Sir Francis Bacon www.deckscapedesign.com
Re: New features - what will be implimented next [Re: Rad_Daddy] #86998
08/23/06 23:46
08/23/06 23:46
Bay Area
Doug Offline
Senior Expert
Doug  Offline
Senior Expert

Bay Area
Beta features are more likely than alpha features (alpha = in-house testing, beta = public testing).

We normally have a good idea on what will be released, but you can never bet on something. If we find a major error, or we just don't think something is good enough yet, we'll hold off on releasing it.

To get a better idea on what is finished and being testing in the beta test group, read this list: http://www.conitec.net/beta/

Conitec's Free Resources:
User Magazine || Docs and Tutorials || WIKI

Moderated by  old_bill, Tobias 

Gamestudio download | chip programmers | Zorro platform | shop | Data Protection Policy

oP group Germany GmbH | Birkenstr. 25-27 | 63549 Ronneburg / Germany | info (at) opgroup.de