|
1 registered members (1 invisible),
3,567
guests, and 1
spider. |
|
Key:
Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod
|
|
|
Game engine error
#88960
09/07/06 00:07
09/07/06 00:07
|
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 22
Homifier
OP
Newbie
|
OP
Newbie
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 22
|
Whenever I try to start the engine, this comes up:  what can I do to fix it? EDIT: Than I thought it may be that my version is to old (version 6.22), so I downloaded the upgrade, started it, picked the gs file, than got this:  than when I clicked OK, I got this:  Can anyone help me with either problem?
Last edited by Homifier; 09/07/06 00:20.
|
|
|
Re: Game engine error
[Re: Homifier]
#88961
09/07/06 00:54
09/07/06 00:54
|
Joined: Jun 2004
Posts: 2,234 Wisconsin USA
FoxHound
Expert
|
Expert
Joined: Jun 2004
Posts: 2,234
Wisconsin USA
|
Some of the errors I see in the first screen shot are because the version is to old. I can't see what the second screen shot says though. Could you crop it down to the message and reload?
--------------------- There is no signature here.
QUIT LOOKING FOR ONE!
|
|
|
Re: Game engine error
[Re: FoxHound]
#88962
09/07/06 01:27
09/07/06 01:27
|
Joined: Aug 2003
Posts: 7,440 Red Dwarf
Michael_Schwarz
Senior Expert
|
Senior Expert
Joined: Aug 2003
Posts: 7,440
Red Dwarf
|
well, your screens are downscaled and I cannot read any of those messages, try to reupload them but in their original size
"Sometimes JCL reminds me of Notch, but more competent" ~ Kiyaku
|
|
|
Re: Game engine error
[Re: Homifier]
#88964
09/07/06 06:15
09/07/06 06:15
|
Joined: Apr 2005
Posts: 4,506 Germany
fogman
Expert
|
Expert
Joined: Apr 2005
Posts: 4,506
Germany
|
Select the whole GS folder and set the write protection to off. I think that was the problem.
no science involved
|
|
|
Re: Game engine error
[Re: Homifier]
#88966
09/28/06 12:38
09/28/06 12:38
|
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 22
Homifier
OP
Newbie
|
OP
Newbie
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 22
|
Do you mean to turn off read only?
Cause everytime I turn "read-only" off, it just turns back on right away!
EDIT: It upgraded, END OF TOPIC
Last edited by Homifier; 09/28/06 12:40.
|
|
|
Moderated by mk_1, Perro, rayp, Realspawn, Rei_Ayanami, rvL_eXile, Spirit, Superku, Tobias, TSG_Torsten, VeT
|